Sign in to follow this  
Guest nem

Anyone using World Environment 2007?

I see a new reslease that I am not familiar with.Anyone using World Env 2007?I went to their website and the screenshots for fs 2004 have a lot of vertical lines.Not so in the shots for FSX.Any input or review is appreciated.Thanks,Ron Also,how about their Night Environment?

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Guest Vilk

hmmm... look at the cumulus wisps in the fsx comparison screenshots, look at the wave reflections pattern "before" and "after". wouldn't a quick shift in monitor colour balance have the same effect on fsx? (based on december 1st screenies);-)

Help me out.I am on old guy been doing this for a very long time,not getting what you are telling me.Is this a good add-on for FSX?Thanks from Ron in Ottawa,Ill.

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Guest Vilk

"Is this a good add-on for FSX?"sorry, i don't know. the screenshots i've seen so far don't show any significant change to fsx, but the problem may be with the screenshots, not with the add-onlet's hope someone will be able to answer your question better