Sign in to follow this  
Samaritano

PMDG 777 Update... coming soon

54 minutes ago, Luis Hernandez said:

I only have the FSX version. From what I see, there won't be any 777-200ER for it. If the EFB has a 2D popup, I'll consider purchasing the P3D version. My wallet will cry 😛

At least in the current EFB's in the NGXu and 747 they do pop out into 2D panels.

2 hours ago, Chapstick said:

At least in the current EFB's in the NGXu and 747 they do pop out into 2D panels.

Hi Chapstick!

Do you own the FSLabs busses too? If yes. How is the PMDG NGXu performance compared to the FSLabs 320/321? Or is it equal with PMDG 747 (I use P3DV5).

Thanks for your feedback!

Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

10 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Hi Chapstick!

Do you own the FSLabs busses too? If yes. How is the PMDG NGXu performance compared to the FSLabs 320/321? Or is it equal with PMDG 747 (I use P3DV5).

Thanks for your feedback!

Marcus

In V4 the FSLabs was a bigger hit performance wise for me.  But in V5 I've found that the FSLabs is the same as the NGXu.  Possibly even slightly better.  I know you asked chapstick, but I saw this and thought I'd chime in

• Upvote 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

4 minutes ago, micstatic said:

In V4 the FSLabs was a bigger hit performance wise for me.  But in V5 I've found that the FSLabs is the same as the NGXu.  Possibly even slightly better.  I know you asked chapstick, but I saw this and thought I'd chime in

Thanks Dave! Appreciated your feedback! 

Does not matter, I should probably have asked "everyone". 

OK. Sounds good, I have very good performance with FSLabs since v5. Also with PMDG although my 747 is more "core 1" bound. I like the "custom" AffinityMask FSLabs is using.

I do hold back for a little while. First 777 with EFB extension is on my list. But I like the PMDG 737 interior PBR textures! Looks very good.

Marcus

• Like 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Any word on a release date for MSFS? I'm assuming it will not be the whole PMDG catalog being released at the same time, but possibly start off with 737? 

10 minutes ago, Tonnage said:

Any word on a release date for MSFS? I'm assuming it will not be the whole PMDG catalog being released at the same time, but possibly start off with 737? 

You will probably find more info on that here:

• Like 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I do not expect PMDG to release anything on MSFS until 2022.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Now that it's in the air again, I expect the 737 MAX quickly for P3D V5. They probably have everything ready and are just waiting for Boeing's okay.

Next aircraft will be the 787.

I believe the new update is hopefully 17th to 24feb 

Fingers crossed. 

14ppkc-6.png

On 2/11/2021 at 12:33 PM, thepilot said:

Next aircraft will be the 787.

Of course there is no official statement but the more I think about it, the more I am convinced it will be a 787. It has to be a Boeing because it is the expertise of PMDG. It has to be a best-seller in the real world and in the sim. The fact that there is already the QW 787 will not prevent PMDG to sell a 787 because they are not playing in the same field. As an example, see FSL and Aerosoft for the A320.

• Like 2

- TONY -

33 minutes ago, Simicro said:

Of course there is no official statement but the more I think about it, the more I am convinced it will be a 787. It has to be a Boeing because it is the expertise of PMDG. It has to be a best-seller in the real world and in the sim. The fact that there is already the QW 787 will not prevent PMDG to sell a 787 because they are not playing in the same field. As an example, see FSL and Aerosoft for the A320.

Years ago, Kyle Rogers said they didn't think a 787 would be good for them because the QW was good enough. I can only hope that they rethought that.

1 hour ago, fluffyflops said:

I believe the new update is hopefully 17th to 24feb 

Fingers crossed. 

If released for this upcoming weekend, I fully expect to see a BAW 777 festival out of EGLL for North America. Everyone having to get their RR fix in. 

• Like 1

Eric 

32 minutes ago, B777ER said:

If released for this upcoming weekend, I fully expect to see a BAW 777 festival out of EGLL for North America. Everyone having to get their RR fix in. 

well... next sunday I believe BA will only do DNMM,KJFK,OPIS,DNAA,VABB,HKJK,ZSPD,VHHH on the 772,  thats what they did today 

Capture.png

but it still be a worthwhile wait for the update.  

cheers 

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

On 2/11/2021 at 6:33 AM, thepilot said:

Now that it's in the air again, I expect the 737 MAX quickly for P3D V5. They probably have everything ready and are just waiting for Boeing's okay

I'm ready to click the button for the ngxu but I'm waiting also, if it's a max I'll wait.

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD