Sign in to follow this  
joby33y

reinstall after glitch..and Pilot Profile & Logbook reset

Had an unexpected reinstall of 1.12.13 due to some changes I made on my system.  All 110 GB re-downloaded.  Anyone know how to recover Pilot Profile and / or Logbook ?  Both are reset to zero.  If they're gone, then fine....But does anyone know where those files are located for future reference / backup ?  In its current state, I fully expect this to happen again, especially with all the beta software and VR in use at the moment.  

BTW, this is a Steam setup, with Steam and FS2020 on a drive other than 'c:\' .   I'm familiar with where the directories & files are located, and I would have thought the logbook to be located at /users/me/appdata/roaming/Microsoft Flight Simulator ....but no joy.  In that directory, I do see userCfg.opt, rollingcache, flightsimulator.cfg among others, and even one called GrantedRewards.bin.  AND, I still have achievements and previous hours present and visible on the Steam front end, since that is all cloud based.  

thanks, 

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating