Sign in to follow this  
Guest brian_fry

Bugs in lessons

Guest brian_fry

Learning center->Lessons->Private pilot lesson #5. In caseTakeoff_5: The class B airspace is above 2000 feet, so the autopilot should be set to at least 2100 feet, not 2000 to make sure the request class B transition ATC window shows up.Also in this lesson, in caseApp1: the nTemp1 variable is declared but never initialized so the line "if (nTemp1 <= 16.0) then" never passes and it is stuck in a continuous loop here. I think they may have wanted to add this line at the beginning of this case.nTemp1 = posHere.DistanceTo(KPAELat,KPAELon);With this modification, I can complete this lesson.In instrument lesson #2 line #292 "if (cpOffice.Marker <> 0) then", is never met. The Marker doesn't seem to exsist. I modified it to this, which I got from the approach chart "if (nAltAGL <= 562) then"With this modification I can pass this lesson.In instrument lesson #3 on line #303 it would be nice if the heading check was turned off so the student could actually practice extra holding patterns without failing.Also, is there a reason that COM1 is down in all the lessons?Finally it would be nice if the C172 had an outer knob to set the ADF in whole integers.