Sign in to follow this  
flyinion

REX and fs2020 ATC

16 hours ago, timest said:

Ah, ok 😉 enjoy your flight. 

Yeah it didn't go very well.  Combo of using the CJ4 mod and I'm not sure what else was going on but some crazy stuttering on approach.  I posted a question about the weather loading options over on the Discord but haven't seen a reply yet (I've read the manual but still a bit confused).  I think it was some combo of the mod + turned off rolling cache temporarily + REX loading options or all of the above but won't have time to test more until Wednesday night's flight session.

Edited by flyinion

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

3 hours ago, flyinion said:

Yeah it didn't go very well.  Combo of using the CJ4 mod and I'm not sure what else was going on but some crazy stuttering on approach.  I posted a question about the weather loading options over on the Discord but haven't seen a reply yet (I've read the manual but still a bit confused).  I think it was some combo of the mod + turned off rolling cache temporarily + REX loading options or all of the above but won't have time to test more until Wednesday night's flight session.

Possible hit during approach due to weather update. I will discuss incorporating an option to disable updates on approach.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

18 minutes ago, timest said:

Possible hit during approach due to weather update. I will discuss incorporating an option to disable updates on approach.

That would be cool I remember using REX 3 in FSX and it had the option to do so within a certain distance out. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

1 hour ago, Ricardo41 said:

Tried to download the latest beta version. Got a message: "Virus found"

It's a false positive. We've heard from a few customers reporting this, however the software is secure as all files are scanned prior to being uploaded to our servers. The servers are also scanned daily.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com