Sign in to follow this  
simbol

FlySimWare Lear35 pilots

7 hours ago, simbol said:

Hello everyone,

//42 seeks FlySimWare Lear35 pilots in Prepar3D V5 for test flights...inquire within.

All the best,

Simbol

Simbol. I don´t own the product and so I am not familiar with this LEar35 and it´s systems. What Level is it? Can you explain something about it? You may of course PM me if it is not ready to communicate here.

I would like to BetaTest but that would be no system depth test. More "overall" behavior.

I do feel sorry for you no one does show some interest!

PM me. I will offer time to help out! 

Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Hi Marcus,

I have a couple of people already.. you need to own the FSW 35 in order to test.. let me know if you buy it.. the test requires people just using our product.. we are easy going haha

S.

12 minutes ago, simbol said:

Hi Marcus,

I have a couple of people already.. you need to own the FSW 35 in order to test.. let me know if you buy it.. the test requires people just using our product.. we are easy going haha

S.

OK. I took a look. But if you have already some people then I probably want to keep off. It is just not quite my type of plane and I will probably never use it after testing is finished.

If you really need more testers. I will think about buying it. PM me me if that is the case.

Marcus

• Like 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

@simbol Any news on getting the Q400 immersion package running again for V5?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

2 hours ago, micstatic said:

@simbol Any news on getting the Q400 immersion package running again for V5?

Infortunadamente I am not part of that project, you will need to ask directly //42.

S.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, simbol said:

Hello everyone,

//42 seeks FlySimWare Lear35 pilots in Prepar3D V5 for test flights...inquire within.

All the best,

Simbol

Happy to help out. I fly the Lear a lot. 🙂 

And I know you're good guys.

Edited by flycln

2 minutes ago, flycln said:

Happy to help out. I fly the Lear a lot. 🙂 

And I know you're good guys.

Thanks, can you send me a PM with your email please.

S.

Simbol I own the FSW Lear and am not a real world Lear pilot - is it going to be just porting the aircraft over to v5 or will it include improvements to make the a/c behave more as it does in real life/the manuals? I would be interested in joining the project if the latter, but if the former, perhaps not.

1 minute ago, rondon9898 said:

Simbol I own the FSW Lear and am not a real world Lear pilot - is it going to be just porting the aircraft over to v5 or will it include improvements to make the a/c behave more as it does in real life/the manuals? I would be interested in joining the project if the latter, but if the former, perhaps not.

We are not modifying the original product, or flying behavior. In passing the FSW 35 is already compatible with V5.

It is for visuals improvements... if you know what I work with //42 you can pretty much guess it..

S.

D'oh!  I just bought the Lear 35 Immersion and then realized it's not out for P3D V5 yet.  If you are still beta testing I'd love to help out if you need any more testers.