Sign in to follow this  
331BK

Co Pilot is cuting fuel of shortly after starting to descent

Hey All,

has anyone the same issue?

I tried it now 2 times and it happened always at the same "moment" 

Shortly after I initialize the descent both fuel cut-off switches are set to "off" simultaneously ?  

I had my hand`s away from keyboard and joystick, so my only suggestion is that the CoPilot is doing it for some reason ? 

brgds

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

hmmm really strange 

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Hey,

I purchased FS2 Crew for Maddog on the 10th May 2019. 

I used the Maddog the last time in P3D 4.5 and there I had no issiues. 

This have been the first 2 flights within P3D V5.  

And there it happend both times 😞  

Edited by 331BK

sfo_a320.png

I may be completely out in left field here, I don't have FS2Crew and I've never used it but I had a similar problem in P3D v4.5 when I once made an AI flightplan for the default Rockwell Commander 114 (Carenado). I had the Commander set up to do a local flight from/to KINF (Inverness, FL). I was flying into the area from KBHM and according to the AI flightplan the Commander would have been sitting on the ground at KINF awaiting it's next circuit, I noticed every time I'd get within about 35 nm of KINF the engines would flame out. I flew the flight multiple times in different aircraft and did eventually determine that the fuel levers had indeed been moved to the cutoff position. I removed the Commander from the flight plans and was then able to complete the KBHM flight successfully.

I also noticed that if I was parked on the ramp with engine running in for example the default Maule (as a user aircraft this time around) and switched to the Commander the engine would die and I'd have to re-start. I concluded that there is something in the init part of loading that plane's gauge code apparently that causes this and even when used as AI it somehow affects the user aircraft.

Is there a chance you've added a Carenado aircraft as AI recently, or has anything otherwise changed with regard to AI?

Thank you guys will check everything on saturday.

I use AIGNlM Traffic so I will also check the AI plane thing

sfo_a320.png

Hi,

did my thrid flight and this time everything worked as expected. 

I only found an assignment for Mixture (idle cutoff) and removed that one to be secure. 

Thanks for your Help guys

sfo_a320.png

8 hours ago, 331BK said:

Hi,

did my thrid flight and this time everything worked as expected. 

I only found an assignment for Mixture (idle cutoff) and removed that one to be secure. 

Thanks for your Help guys

Glad it's sorted.

That would explain your issue.