Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

CIA release all UFO information.

3 hours ago, charliearon said:

Ya mean I gotta confess my real name!  OK, Otto Schmidlap!   I took a selfie!

download.jpeg

Thought I recognized that puss, wrestler turned actor, Henry Kulky!

• Like 1

Funnily enough, I once asked the CIA to give me access to a bunch of their secret files. Their answer was 'UFO', although I'm pretty sure they weren't talking about flying saucers. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

You all have no idea what is going to be exposed.  Anti-grav tech.  The ability to be anywhere on this planet within an hour.  There is a reason the Space Force was created.  Airlines, as we know them today, are going to become irrelevant.

3 hours ago, Chock said:

Funnily enough, I once asked the CIA to give me access to a bunch of their secret files. Their answer was 'UFO', although I'm pretty sure they weren't talking about flying saucers. 🤣

Are you sure you didn't misunderstand and their answer was "GTFO"..? 🤣

13 hours ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

🙂

I haven’t seen any credible evidence of UFOs defined as being Alien.  An Unidentified flying object is just as the name suggests... not identified so there can be no conclusion of alien/off world origin.

Cheers, Rob

Yep, very true. There is no definitive evidence. What we have doesn't rise above the bar science sets for evidence. 

The question we then need to pose is what exactly is this phenomenon that countless individuals, many of them trained observers, witness? 

Take the famous tic tac incident. For those that aren't familiar, this was an encounter in 2004 by F18's from the Nimitz carrier strike group. It was in the pacific ocean 100 miles south west of San Diego. The Nimitz and cruiser USS Princeton were conducting exercises prior to deployment. 

Commander David Fravor, a very experienced, well respected individual, was the pilot with a WSO in the back seat. His wingman, or in this case wingwomen, was less experienced but had an instructor in the back seat acting as WSO. Their mission was to intercept F18's flown by the Marines that had launched previously and fend off a simulated attack on the carrier. 

On the way to the CAP they received a massage to cease the training mission and were given a vector to real world tasking. Fravor was asked what kind of weapons he had on board and responded that all he had was a CATM 9 training missile, so was essential unarmed. Upon arriving at "merge plot" the two jets began to circle the area but could see no target. However, Fravor spotted a disturbance in the ocean and just above it an object he described as looking like a "tic tac" engaging in erratic left right and forward backward manoeuvres.

Fravor decided to descend in a turn to check out the mysterious object. His wingman stayed high. The object became aware of him and began to climb, also in a turn. Fravor decided to cross the circle and headed toward it. The tic tac headed straight toward his F18 and then veered away  at physics defying velocity. He then, a minute or so later, received a radio message that the object was now at his CAP, a feat that would have required hypersonic velocity.

So what do we make of this? Four trained observes, three of them very experienced with impeccable reputations... all lying? Exaggerating? And a Princeton Spy One radar operator who claimed that his screen showed 100's of these contacts over the course of a week and that they were dropping down from above 80,000 feet to just above the ocean in seconds, lying too? Was this some kind of super advanced top secret technology? Chinese? Russian? Aliens? Time travellers? interdimensional travellers? 

Do the Russians or the Chinese Or US really have such advanced technology that they can build machines that don't experience inertia or extreme G force? To me, for such a capability to be available in 2004, pretty much Star Trek inertial dampening technology, it would be just as fantastical as an alien visitation. 

We know this incident happened, there's no doubt about that. There was also a similar event that occurred in 2015. 

Also curious that the Navy's Naval Air Warfare Centre applied for patents for a craft that didn't experience inertia and could fly through space, the air or water. The patents were granted and available to view on-line.

My feeling is that if we wish to discount alien visitation, that still leaves us with an explanation to find for cases like the one I highlighted above. 

https://www.history.com/news/uss-nimitz-2004-tic-tac-ufo-encounter

https://www.livescience.com/65585-ufo-sightings-us-pilots.html

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances

The United States Secretary of Navy is listed as the assignee on several radical aviation technologies patented by an aerospace engineer working at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) headquarters in Patuxent River, Maryland. One of these patents describes a "hybrid aerospace-underwater craft" claimed to be capable of truly extraordinary feats of speed and maneuverability in air, water, and outer space alike thanks to a revolutionary electromagnetic propulsion system. 

Sound far fetched? You’re not alone. 

A primary patent examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) thought so too. But then the Chief Technical Officer (CTO) of the Naval Aviation Enterprise personally wrote a letter addressed to the examiner claiming that the U.S. needs the patent as the Chinese are already “investing significantly” in these aerospace technologies that sound eerily similar to the UFOs reported by Navy pilots in now well-known encounters. This raises the question, are the Chinese developing or even already flying craft leveraging similar advanced technology and is the Navy now scrambling to catch up?

While attempting to dig up as much information as possible about the inventor and these patents, I came across some supplemental documents in the USPTO’s databases that seem to imply that Navy leadership knows that these technologies are actually feasible – or that they want us or someone else to think that they are. 

Pais is named as the inventor on four separate patents for which the U.S. Navy is the assignee: a curiously-shaped “High Frequency Gravitational Wave Generator;” a room temperature superconductor; an electromagnetic ‘force field’ generator that could deflect asteroids; and, perhaps the strangest of all, one titled “Craft Using An Inertial Mass Reduction Device.” While all are pretty outlandish-sounding, the latter is the one that the Chief Technical Officer of the Naval Aviation Enterprise personally vouched for in a letter to the USPTO, claiming the Chinese are already developing similar capabilities.

The patent was first applied for on April 28, 2016, over a decade after the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group encountered strange Tic Tac-shaped aircraft and nearly a year after Navy pilots across multiple squadrons flying out of Naval Air Station Oceana and NAS Norfolk experienced a string of bizarre encounters with unidentified aircraft, some of which, like the Tic Tac, seemed to possess exotic performance capabilities. 

The patent...

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en?inventor=Salvatore+Pais&oq=inventor:(Salvatore+Pais)

Edited by martin-w
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Chock said:

. Personally, I suspect it's fairly likely that the stuff which is censored in those documents has been deleted simply because it contains things which would allow people to suss out about some entirely earth-bound stuff which the CIA would prefer to remain a secret.

Well that's what the CIA would claim yes. But what's interesting is the amount of redaction. I've taken a look at some of the PDF's. Pretty much 70 to 90% is redacted on many of the reports. You pretty much cant tell what occurred. 

12 hours ago, Chock said:

Nevertheless, I think most people who are aware of the simply massive size of even just the observable universe - two trillion galaxies, comprising an estimated 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars - must concede that these are pretty good odds for somewhere else to have evolved life. But what that life would be like and whether it has developed the capability for long distance space travel, or even has the desire to travel or explore at all, is another question. All we can say for sure is that it would probably be completely alien to us. However, with so many permutations, we could kind of assume we're not the only ones who are curious enough to want to 'see what is over there'.

We have the Drake Equitation that suggests there should be a sizable number of advanced species in our galaxy. Then we have the Fermi Paradox that asks, where are they? Given the age of the universe you would expect, by now, that technologically advanced life would have spread across the galaxy via Von Neuman probes or other methods and be detectable. 

Primitive life I would guess is common in outer space. We know from the development of life on this planet that primitive life is easy, pretty much appearing as soon as it was possible here on Earth. More advanced multicellular life seems much harder though and took something like an extra one billion years to arise. 

• Upvote 1

There is much I’d like to say  on this subject but am unable to do so, I’m not trying to be mysterious or provocative, it’s just the way it is and I’ll leave it at that. Other than to make this statement of fact, not belief or speculation, but fact.

There ARE craft/ objects flying within the worlds  airspace without the knowledge or permission of the controlling authorities. These objects are under intelligent control and display Performance  characteristics that do not confirm to the known laws of physics. Their Increased performance capabilities are of such an order of magnitude that they cannot realistically be considered to be within even several generations of current technological developments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

37 minutes ago, jon b said:

There is much I’d like to say  on this subject but am unable to do so, I’m not trying to be mysterious or provocative, it’s just the way it is and I’ll leave it at that. Other than to make this statement of fact, not belief or speculation, but fact.

There ARE craft/ objects flying within the worlds  airspace without the knowledge or permission of the controlling authorities. These objects are under intelligent control and display Performance  characteristics that do not confirm to the known laws of physics. Their Increased performance capabilities are of such an order of magnitude that they cannot realistically be considered to be within even several generations of current technological developments.

I'd love to know how you can be so definitive? When not a single scientist on the planet is. The scientific method requires more than just a few ATFLIR video's and "what someone said". 

The problem is, if you claim "its fact" but then say you cant tell us why its fact, then your response that its fact is pointless. Because It cant be verified or refuted. Its just something you said. 

I don't mean to be rude, and am glad of your response. One thing is for sure, something unusual has been going on for a long time. 

Edited by martin-w
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, martin-w said:

I'd love to know how you can be so definitive? 

Yep, you would.🙂

I know you’re not being rude, no offence taken, your comments are completely justified.

I’d just say this, please don’t wait for scientists or politicians to spoon feed you the confirmation you’re obviously craving, that will probably never happen,...but that’s not because there isn’t anything to confirm.

Edited by jon b
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

1 hour ago, jon b said:

I’d just say this, please don’t wait for scientists or politicians to spoon feed you the confirmation you’re obviously craving, that will probably never happen,...but that’s not because there isn’t anything confirm.

I'm not craving confirmation. Although I would like to know what's behind the phenomenon.

I cant comment further on your claim to have "inside information" I'm afraid. Except to say I'm sceptical. You would have to be a member of the government, CIA or some other official organisation that has conducted research and come to definitive conclusions to be able to state such a thing is fact. And the point is of course, if you were, you would hardly be commenting on a forum. You would be silent regarding the matter. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, martin-w said:

We have the Drake Equitation that suggests there should be a sizable number of advanced species in our galaxy. Then we have the Fermi Paradox that asks, where are they? Given the age of the universe you would expect, by now, that technologically advanced life would have spread across the galaxy via Von Neuman probes or other methods and be detectable. 

The problem with the Fermi Paradox is that it isn't a paradox at all because it fails to take into account other explanations which can fairly easily debunk it. For example, what if it is fairly inevitable that many sufficiently advanced species end up destroying themselves before they make it into space? Through perhaps for example an environmental catastrophe, or warfare or whatever. You only have to look at our own planet to know this is a real possibility.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

@martin-w

That's fair enough, but reading what I've said I'm not attempting to tell you or anyone else the origin of these objects, simply that they do indeed exist, that much, I know, is fact.

If anyone choses to believe my statement or not is a personal matter for them and how it fits their view of the world, it doesn't bother me in the slightest either way, I'm not here to try to convince or sway anyone.

• Like 1

787 captain.  

1 minute ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

So your spoon is the only spoon?

No , but that's kind of the point, neither is the official spoon

787 captain.  

This reminds me of preschoolers arguing about where babies come from.

Kid 1:  "I was in the room when my baby brother was born."

Kid 2:  "That doesn't prove anything!"

It should be obvious where Jon gets his information.  And why he can't talk about it.  Good luck, Jon.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;