Sign in to follow this  
FilbertFlies

REVIEW: Deimos Inc Milan Malpensa

On 1/13/2021 at 4:33 PM, pmb said:

Thanks Mr. Filbert, I'll definitely look upon your reviews more often 🙄 SimMarket carries such a wide range of products from masterpieces to absolute junk those days.

Kind regards, Michael

They are unfortunately taking the same approach to what they sell as Steam does.

No kind of quality control. 

In retail that wouldn't fly.

43 minutes ago, DAD said:

no that EDDM Simwings is available on the marketplace, is there a review for that EDDM version available alreadyby now? Still hesitating and waiting for the GAYA version TBO. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Indeed the freeware version looks better. I have the Deimos version and in the dark you first see the buildings and when near them out of a sudden windows and doors appear.

Learned my lesson ...

• Like 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I sincerely think that Microsoft should do a job of selecting the products it supports in its Marketplace. They are starting to proliferate obnoxious products like those of Deimos Inc. at exorbitant prices, especially compared to the quality and prices of developers such as LatinVFR, Flightbeam, TDM Scenery Design and others who, in addition to impeccable products in their airports, add POI of the cities to which such airports belong and for a much lower price than what these bullies offer.

• Like 3

Gerard Cabezón
Check my Youtube's Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardius

16 minutes ago, Gerardius said:

I sincerely think that Microsoft should do a job of selecting the products it supports in its Marketplace. They are starting to proliferate obnoxious products like those of Deimos Inc. at exorbitant prices, especially compared to the quality and prices of developers such as LatinVFR, Flightbeam, TDM Scenery Design and others who, in addition to impeccable products in their airports, add POI of the cities to which such airports belong and for a much lower price than what these bullies offer.

Fully agree! It's bad enough seeing some of the trash being touted on Sim Market and similar these days such as what appears to be Google Earth photogrammetry extracts, and also these 'lights' addons that flood the pages. In fact it's getting harder and harder to know what is quality and what is a borderline scam with addons of late.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

After buying that garbage from LFMN - Nice -Côte d'Azur, I asked Microsoft for a refund and today I received an email saying that I have been granted. I already have the amount credited to my card. Now it's time to be more cautious and not buy anything I haven't checked before. There are more and more so-called developers who lack experience and scruples and who take advantage of the novelty and inexperience of new simulation fans.

• Like 1

Gerard Cabezón
Check my Youtube's Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardius

On 3/6/2021 at 3:41 PM, Gerardius said:

After buying that garbage from LFMN - Nice -Côte d'Azur, I asked Microsoft for a refund and today I received an email saying that I have been granted. I already have the amount credited to my card. Now it's time to be more cautious and not buy anything I haven't checked before. There are more and more so-called developers who lack experience and scruples and who take advantage of the novelty and inexperience of new simulation fans.

Hey there, how do you go about getting a refund on an in sim Marketplace item?  I just got the Deimos Inc Rome and the airport ground textures turn bright purple a few miles from the airport. 🙄

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHN we're down.

Drzewiecki Design's Sheremetyevo is a masterpiece everyone should have....and it's also good with FPS

2 hours ago, White Hawk said:

Hey there, how do you go about getting a refund on an in sim Marketplace item?  I just got the Deimos Inc Rome and the airport ground textures turn bright purple a few miles from the airport. 🙄

refunds can be requested through XBOX portal using your browser, google for „Xbox refund“, login to your Xbox account and select the credits you would to get a refund for. No link at hand but you may also search here at avsim since I know that I posted that link at least once 

edit googled myself, start at 

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

10 hours ago, DAD said:

refunds can be requested through XBOX portal using your browser, google for „Xbox refund“, login to your Xbox account and select the credits you would to get a refund for. No link at hand but you may also search here at avsim since I know that I posted that link at least once 

edit googled myself, start at 

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Thanks, but the order doesn’t show there or on the Order History page.  I have the Steam version so maybe that’s why, but would have thought something would show as it’s just using Steam credits but the purchase is still in the sim Marketplace.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHN we're down.

Hello, good team of DEIMOS Inc.

My name is Bruno Galletta, one of Xbox Series X 1.24.5.0 Premium Deluxe Edition version of Microsoft Flight Simulator.

I couldn't use neither PILATUS PC 21 aircraft nor LIMC MALPENSA MILAN AIRPORT.
Because of bugs who prevent me from flawlessly use those products of yours i have bought from the relative marketplace if Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Very disappointing, if considered the euros i spent.

PILATUS PC 21, has its cockpit and displays who turnoff even though batteries are on and i am unable to find external power and APU (Auxiliary Power Unit), adding also that the autopilot doesn't follow the route of none of the Flight plan i build. Plus it's controls don't respond correctly. If i set thrust lever or throttle in idle, the engine turn on backward or forward making the plane fall in an incident. It's summarily an uncontrollable aircraft and un unplayable product.

LIMC MILAN MALPENSA AIRPORT, triggers a crash to desktop everytime i use it. Purchase one of its gate, after purchased A320neo aircraft to start from. While i am beginning to prepare my plane and start planning my customized route via A320neo cockpit 's MCDU, suddenly my game crashes to desktop. That's a bug who prevents me from using this product of yours flawlessly and rendering it unplayable.

Please do something to fix these bugs.

Another thing, i found that greisy.demos@gmail.com, DEIMOS Inc's supposed to be contact mail as reported on the Microsoft Flight Simulator 's marketplace, is not valid, when i sent this message as mail, an error message by Mail Delivery System told me that this address is not correct, so if you please could gently let me know the three DEIMOS Inc's correct mail, i would be grateful.

Thanks very much for your Attention.

Bruno Galletta 

3 hours ago, Bruno Galletta said:

I found that my previous post is marked as "hidden", why?

As a new member your first few posts have to be approved. After that they’ll appear straight away.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

4 hours ago, Bruno Galletta said:

Hello, good team of DEIMOS Inc.

My name is Bruno Galletta, one of Xbox Series X 1.24.5.0 Premium Deluxe Edition version of Microsoft Flight Simulator.

I couldn't use neither PILATUS PC 21 aircraft nor LIMC MALPENSA MILAN AIRPORT.
Because of bugs who prevent me from flawlessly use those products of yours i have bought from the relative marketplace if Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Very disappointing, if considered the euros i spent.

PILATUS PC 21, has its cockpit and displays who turnoff even though batteries are on and i am unable to find external power and APU (Auxiliary Power Unit), adding also that the autopilot doesn't follow the route of none of the Flight plan i build. Plus it's controls don't respond correctly. If i set thrust lever or throttle in idle, the engine turn on backward or forward making the plane fall in an incident. It's summarily an uncontrollable aircraft and un unplayable product.

LIMC MILAN MALPENSA AIRPORT, triggers a crash to desktop everytime i use it. Purchase one of its gate, after purchased A320neo aircraft to start from. While i am beginning to prepare my plane and start planning my customized route via A320neo cockpit 's MCDU, suddenly my game crashes to desktop. That's a bug who prevents me from using this product of yours flawlessly and rendering it unplayable.

Please do something to fix these bugs.

Another thing, i found that greisy.demos@gmail.com, DEIMOS Inc's supposed to be contact mail as reported on the Microsoft Flight Simulator 's marketplace, is not valid, when i sent this message as mail, an error message by Mail Delivery System told me that this address is not correct, so if you please could gently let me know the three DEIMOS Inc's correct mail, i would be grateful.

Thanks very much for your Attention.

Bruno Galletta 

In 2021 I bought it too from Simmarket. They do not sell it anymore. However, I can redownload it from my account.

Luckily I did not suffer from CTD’s. But in 2022 I did not fly to the airport so I will try it again these days ….

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0