Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Why was FSD Complaint thread locked??

I don't understand why the thread about FSD practices towards it's paying customers got lock. I saw one guy that made an unintellegent statement, but was that reason to lock the thread.Why does it seems like whenever anyone bring up the way FSD treat it's paying customers in a public forum everything seems to get censored. The guy who posted had an legit gripe and so do alot of other people.Is this not the place to let paying customers know what thier're getting into with this company??Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

The thread was not deleted and remains for all to search out and review. In the absence of FSD replying what remains to be discussed? How many people will it take to state FSD sucks to satisfy your censorship concern? Respectfully,Bob..

Do a search on the forum. You will see that FSD, and every other commercial provider to this hobby has been castigated innumerable times. FSD's licensing scheme is old news and has been beat to death hundreds of times. I draw the line at name calling and that is what got the thread locked. I am beginning to think that any post that deals with any vendor should be immediately deleted. Why? Because every thread dealing with every vendor will eventually turn into a flame war. And all of it has been said before (again, again and again)...

Guest WrstNitmare

Hey Bill,I was the OP for the locked thread. It doesn't bother me that much that the thread was locked, in fact I am glad. It did not regress into a name calling fist fight so that is the good part.However I appreciate that Avsim allowed it to remain, so that others hopefully will research their purchase first. I would like to believe Avsim is well aware of what FSD is guilty of. It's probably a good idea for what occured between FSD (at least the email communication) as regards accusations and so on to remain private.I have lots to say, but do not want to spur any comments that would degrade the affect of the post I made or yours!! I think FSD will reap what they sow, if they haven't already. Their product is great, but protection and staff communication leave alot to be desired.Best Regards,JayCYYZ