Sign in to follow this  
roi1862

Does anybody see snow in Europe ?

metablue snow cover in MSFS have a delay for approx 2 days , windy snow cover map have 1-2 hours delay

example i live  4nm from ESSN  , we have 40-45cm snow when metablue reported 2-5 cm and windy reported 35cm no snow on ESNN  2 days later they reported 30cm on their map windy 42cm it is snow in MSFS 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8u6ncq0z2vd809/Windy-Metablue.png?dl=0

here is a pic how it lock in rw , its cold -15c as you se in windy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3o97y53olno8mbf/20210114_121247.jpg?dl=0

Edited by westman

Live WX is really hit and miss.   When it works, it works really well.  Sometimes it just doesnt. Like now, approaching LSZH and its heavy snowfall, and I have near clear skies.   Clear skies entered in sim, then live WX .  But something is screwing up. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

There was snow on the Scottish Highlands a few days ago, live weather.😐

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090

All what´s not working with live waether at the moment, will all work nicely once HiFi released AktiveSky for MSFS.😉

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

48 minutes ago, BerndB said:

All what´s not working with live waether at the moment, will all work nicely once HiFi released AktiveSky for MSFS.😉

I have no interest in going 3rd Party again.

I want this to work out of the box. Asobo has the partnership, they have the ressources, they should fix it themselves.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Saw loads a couple of days ago flying from Munich across the Dolomites into the Veneto - over a huge area...looked beautiful. Also plenty around Zell Am See.

we have aprox 30cm snowfall today and it still  snowing alot, in the game it looks like 2cm snow and its raining.

I am between Black forest and LSZH.

Edited by Nedo68
typo

Same here. It‘s been snowing for 10 hours and there‘s no snow in the sim. It‘s just raining heavily. According to the Meteoblue map there should be snow on the ground, so there‘s clearly a discrepancy between their data and the sim (as we‘ve already seen eg in the case of Madrid). 

Although Meteoblue’s map is much more accurate than the sim, it‘s still not completely accurate. According to their map there‘s only snow on the ground in some parts of the town I live in, but not everywhere. In my area there’s no snow according to the map; in reality, however, it‘s white all over the place. I‘m sure Meteoblue are aware of this as their office is located just a few hundred meters from where I live. One explanation could be that it‘s just not enough snow (although I’d say it’s certainly more than 2cm). Not the end of the world but a bit disappointing nonetheless. 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

It is snow in middle of Sweden, but not as much as in real life.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |