Sign in to follow this  
kingie

X-ATC chatter

I have purchased X-ATC chatter and set it up in according the controller structure (e.g.: E:\Program Files\Pilot2ATC\Sounds\ATC_Chatter\Controllers\App\CA-DAR-001.mp3) I do have different kind of chatter throughout my flights but I feel like the correct files aren't played. I was performing a Norway flight earlier and kept hearing US chatter instead of EU. When I performed US flights I sometimes kept hearing EU chatter.

The settings within P2A are the path cleared, controller type ticked and Default region selected depending on where I fly.

that file structure is not correct for the Regions setup.  Just copy the Regions folder from X-ATC Chatter to the P2A ATC_Chatter folder.

So the APP folder for Europe would be:

D:\Pilot2ATC_2020_x64\Sounds\ATC_Chatter\Regions\Europe\Controllers\App

14 hours ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

that file structure is not correct for the Regions setup.  Just copy the Regions folder from X-ATC Chatter to the P2A ATC_Chatter folder.

So the APP folder for Europe would be:

D:\Pilot2ATC_2020_x64\Sounds\ATC_Chatter\Regions\Europe\Controllers\App

I see, a misunderstanding on my part! Thanks!

What are the correct names for all the other regions according to that structure? I couldn't find the relevant part in the manual but would like to set it up for all the files in advance.

31 minutes ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

They use the names X-ATC Chatter uses in its Regions folder.  No changes needed.

Ah okay! Is US still "US" or would that be "United_States"? That's the only one that's not there.

Edited by kingie

19 minutes ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

US is United States now.

Dave

South America shows as "South_America" in the X-ATC download section, do I need to replace spaces with an underscore?

Never mind, I asked that question based on the filenames in the download section, not based on the actual content.

Edited by kingie
Question answered