Sign in to follow this  
Hernan1

Major airports in Central and South America missing

Today I was trying to check some airport sceneries for Central and South America and found they were missing or misplaced. An example, MPTO, Tocumen International airport in Panama, a central hub for Copa airlines is missing. SPIM, Lima, Peru is also missing. This airport is a major hub for Latam airlines and one of the busiest in South America. SGAS, Silvio Petrosi International airport in Asuncion, Paraguay appears right in  the middle of Argentina's territory. SUMU, Montevideo International airport in Uruguay is also missing. I hope they update these and many other major airports around the world soon.

Maiquetia SVMI in Venezuela is also missing!.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

1 hour ago, Hernan1 said:

Today I was trying to check some airport sceneries for Central and South America and found they were missing or misplaced. An example, MPTO, Tocumen International airport in Panama, a central hub for Copa airlines is missing. SPIM, Lima, Peru is also missing. This airport is a major hub for Latam airlines and one of the busiest in South America. SGAS, Silvio Petrosi International airport in Asuncion, Paraguay appears right in  the middle of Argentina's territory. SUMU, Montevideo International airport in Uruguay is also missing. I hope they update these and many other major airports around the world soon.

This creator started MPTO, but has not updated the project in a while.

https://flightsim.to/file/5409/tocumen-international-airport-mpto

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Not sure if they are 'major' but I do enjoy the sierrasim airports covering Colombia and a few other places, they aren't flytampa quality but nor are they priced that way.  They do the job and they are very FPS friendly which is a plus for my system.  Great locations as well particularly the Colombia scenery is quite spectacular to fly in/out off with my fave being SKMZ. 

But I agree South America can probably do with some more attention given how diverse the landscapes are, I really enjoy flying there, hopefully there eventually will be a world update for that part of the world as well.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, stefaandk said:

Not sure if they are 'major' but I do enjoy the sierrasim airports covering Colombia and a few other places, they aren't flytampa quality but nor are they priced that way.  They do the job and they are very FPS friendly which is a plus for my system.  Great locations as well particularly the Colombia scenery is quite spectacular to fly in/out off with my fave being SKMZ. 

But I agree South America can probably do with some more attention given how diverse the landscapes are, I really enjoy flying there, hopefully there eventually will be a world update for that part of the world as well.

Bought all while on sale and they are all excellent!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.