Sign in to follow this  
DWadsworth

PMDG 73X Frequency swap no longer works

I've recently encountered a problem with PMDG 737 and P2ATC where the frequency swap button both in the 737 and P2ATC no longer works.  The problem occurs after starting P2ATC and establishing connection with power and connection  Both frequencies change and ATIS starts.  After that I  can no longer change frequencies from either PMDG or P2ATC.  The system worked fine until several days ago, and since then I have reinstalled PMDG completely, and updated P2ATC to .2.  P2ATC works with FSL 32x.  Otherwise no changes have been made to the sim.  I suspect that some file has become corrupted and hesitate to remove and reinstall P2ATC due to licensing issues.  Any suggestions are very welcome,

Dave Wadsworth
i9 13900K 5.5Ghz 64G DDR6000 nVidia 4090 
Win 11 22H2 Pro P3DV5.4 ASP/ASCA Pilot2ATC FS2Crew/TIR5/CP

Did something change several days ago when it stopped working?

You might first try reinstalling FSUIPC since that is the mechanism for P2A communicating with P3D.

If you want to reinstall P2A, you can just reinstall the update over what you have and it will not affect the license.  It will replace all the program files.  Based on the problem you're having, it does not seem a full uninstall and reinstall would help.

Dave

FSUIPC seemed to be the problem.  Thank you very much.

Dave Wadsworth
i9 13900K 5.5Ghz 64G DDR6000 nVidia 4090 
Win 11 22H2 Pro P3DV5.4 ASP/ASCA Pilot2ATC FS2Crew/TIR5/CP