Sign in to follow this  
scbiglin

Visual Addons in A320 Cadet Program

Hello,

I've been working my way through the Airline2Sim A320 Cadet Program and I'm absolutely loving it! However, I can't help but notice how stunning your simulator looks! I was wondering if you would be willing to share what visual effects/addons you are using so I may attempt to replicate a similar appearance?

Thanks in advance,

Scott 🙂 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, scbiglin said:

Hello,

I've been working my way through the Airline2Sim A320 Cadet Program and I'm absolutely loving it! However, I can't help but notice how stunning your simulator looks! I was wondering if you would be willing to share what visual effects/addons you are using so I may attempt to replicate a similar appearance?

Thanks in advance,

Scott 🙂 

Hey Scott. I’ll make a video with a bit more detail but most of the filming was done using P3D V4.5 with Orbx global, Europe OLC, REX Skyforce and Active Sky. Also we used PTA with the R&D settings. No Tomatoshade. Most of the exterior shots were filmed with V5 with EA on. Camera is mostly EZdok inside the flight deck and Chaseplane for the exterior shots. 

Hope that helps for now 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Hi Ben,

PTA ?? The only one I can find is for P3DV4.5 HF3 only.

Søren Rasmussen

CPU: Intel i9-9900K @ 5Ghz | GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 ti 11Gb| MoBo: ASUS | OS: Win10 Pro 64bit ver. 1709 | RAM: 32GB 4 x 8GB Corsair | HD:  1 Samsung SSD 840 Pro 500GB, 1 Samsung SSD 850 Pro 500GB, 1 Seagate 2TB SATA | Monitor: 1 BenQ 24" | Resolution: 1920x1080x32, Maximized Window Mode | Sims: P3Dv4.4 Professional, FSX SP2 | Other Add-Ons: FSUIPC v5, FSL A320x, PMDG 737, PMDG 744 QUOTSII, PMDG 777, Navigraph NavData & charts