Sign in to follow this  
dragonflightdesign

Release 1.1

5 hours ago, dragonflightdesign said:

Okay: I think I've got the trim problem.

It's great!

And I still try to engage sperry. Nothing. Both levers - On, Pressure - Ok and it doesn't work)))

Hello Dai

Thanks for the work you've done so far on bringing this bird alive. I'm looking forward to trying the new patch when it becomes available. One thing I did not see in the list above is anything about the flap operation from the VC. I can lower them using the Vc switch but they refuse to raise. Perhaps this can be addressed as well at some point.

Thanks

Ian

Oops. Already fixed. Also fixed is the switch operating on the wrong mouse button - should be right-click for up.

I have to admit there's a lot of minor stuff and a lot of stuff I've forgotten about that is fixed and not on that list. Anything not done - and there are a few minor problems that I have deferred - will be included with the B314-A.

[Edit] Added to the 'official list' that will be with the patch. Also this:

- Gyropilot hydraulic systems now pressurise when engine 1 or engine 2 is started. Previously they pressurised only after the gyropilot was engaged.

has been reverted back to pressurising when the gyropilot is engaged. There is conflicting information in the official documentation but this makes the most sense to me.

Edited by dragonflightdesign
  • Upvote 1

Patch notes reply  hidden in favour of a specific topic ('Release patch notes') in one place.

On 1/16/2021 at 9:46 PM, dragonflightdesign said:

Please keep the feedback coming. Would there be any interest in a paintkit?

Hi Dai, Can you share to me? 🤩

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

I originally wanted to release a paintkit but internal decisions have made that impossible. I really do apologise for raising hopes before I had cleared it. Mea culpa.

18 hours ago, dragonflightdesign said:

I originally wanted to release a paintkit but internal decisions have made that impossible. I really do apologise for raising hopes before I had cleared it. Mea culpa.

Ok, thx for the answer! I also know that the new patch incoming :), so if You need a tester Im ready too (P3Dv5 only). The Clipper has such a cool story and is such a beautiful plane 🥰 that I went back to P3D for it and I have no regrets. Thx! 

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2