Sign in to follow this  
Scotty P

Carenado Upates...

CT182 Skylane G1000.

After the latest Windows update I've noticed that I can't access the flight plan menu to activate a certain leg. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Edited by Moonwalkur

3 hours ago, Moonwalkur said:

CT182 Skylane G1000.

After the latest Windows update I've noticed that I can't access the flight plan menu to activate a certain leg. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Which sim are you using?

Bert

I forgot to say. Its FSX and I was following a G1000 example in the book MSFS for pilots, Real World Training. It asks you to go to push flp and scroll down to skip the first leg and highlight the second leg. Press menu then enter to activate. The CDI should rotate to the new heading but it doesn't. I am manually loading the flight using fsx flight planner. I hope this makes sense.  It works with.the FSX default G1000 Cessna. Thanks.

I just figured it out and I have to use the MFD instead of the PFD. But why does the pilot have to reach over to the MFD to change waypoints? I followed this flight example before using the PFD in a Carenado G1000 and it worked. I'll use the MFD and now I'm just curious. Thanks. Scott.

I do not own this particular airplane, but can report from other Carenado aircraft that the G1000 simulation is nowhere near complete.  In the real aircraft this limitation likely does not apply.

Bert