Sign in to follow this  
Spit40

Electronic Flight Bag for VR (WIP)

On 4/6/2021 at 2:23 PM, Spit40 said:

Thanks. I'll update my version on flightsim.to now

I can confirm that the new version also addressed my issue, and it is working for me now.  Thanks for putting this together!

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys. I love the sound of this Mod, But I am getting the impression that you have to know something about coding or am I just missing the plot. I have put ebag_v3 in MSFS Addons Linker and ebag_images in My Documents. Then the rest of the readme's go straight over my head. Are there any walk through's anywhere?

16 hours ago, Paulcoy said:

Hi Guys. I love the sound of this Mod, But I am getting the impression that you have to know something about coding or am I just missing the plot. I have put ebag_v3 in MSFS Addons Linker and ebag_images in My Documents. Then the rest of the readme's go straight over my head. Are there any walk through's anywhere?

When you say the readme's do you mean the file install_and_how_to_use.txt ? The one that has this in it.

Electronic Flight Bag (ebag)
----

Contents of zip
---
There are two subfolders in this zip.

1) ebag
2) ebag_images

Installation
----
Move the folder ebag into the MSFS community subfolder
Move the ebag_images folder under My Documents or somewhere of your choice

Running
----
As a one off task you need to start the local web server which will serve images that MSFS can retrieve. Do this by clicking start_ebag_server.bat each time you start your PC. If you know what you're doing you can have it autostart on windows load.

Ebag can display any of the following file types in the ebag tab window
PDFs like approach plates
JPG images, so you can screenshot stuff
TXT files, so you can include your own notes

All the images you want to display should be put in the subdirectory ebag_images\ebag AND every time you change the contents of those images you need to click click_me_to_prepare.bat

Reverb G2, Zotac 3090, i7-6700, 32GB Ram, Fulcrum One Yoke, RX Viper Rudder Pedals.

atk-logo-354.jpg

Yes I mean just like that one 🥴 I saw the readme in ebag_images, but not in ebag_ v3 sorry about that