Sign in to follow this  
Guest robmuzz

Is there a fix for the great deserts of west London!?

Guest robmuzz

Hello,I have been looking here and various places in the community for some "greener" replacement texture, is there any?(I am talking about London UK, and the rest of Britain)Thanks in advance,Rob

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi Rob,What with all the panic about global warming, perhaps MS got in early with the desert stuff. Checking out textures for FS23.Andy.

Guest prdant

Check out FS9cloud.com for their Europe fix. I flew from Luton south to the Channel and the scenery was very good.

Yes, it's called VFR Scenery for the south and southwest by Horizon.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest robmuzz

I am not interested in the VFR scenery, until (April I hear) when the missing autogen is added.

Guest robmuzz

>Check out FS9cloud.com for their Europe fix. I flew from>Luton south to the Channel and the scenery was very good.OMG! I feel sick! ... I just paid for the Cloud9 Europe update... IT DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:'(I felt a bit wary about spending money to finish ACES job for them, but I thought, it wasn't that expensive, and the screenies looked nice!! :(

I think Ken Livingstone is running amuck in your Sim.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest robmuzz

It's starting to make me wonder, did the beta testers NOT notice this?It's not a small bug, that could have been overlooked ?!?!

On the other hand I am not interested in autogen while I get 5 fps with it...Cheers,Noel.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals

Guest robmuzz

...If you're talking about the VFR scenery with autogen, bringing your sim to 5fps, then that means the autogen has not been implimented correctly!VFR scenery should have little or no impact on fps if written well.Personally I think that autogen is the best visual feature (other than the virual-cockpit) to come to the world of flight simulation.So to loose it, in favour of some washed-out looking textures seems daft!