Sign in to follow this  
Heronjr

Does Autostar work in P3D v5?

I have been using AutoStar for years in FSX and P3Dv4 and enjoyed the beautiful and perfect night skies produced. Now, I have gone to P3Dv5 . and would like to know if AutoStar is compatible.

Thanks and regards.

Heron Domingues, Jr

Intel Core I7 10700KF, 3.80GHz (5.10GHz Turbo), Gigabyte B460, RAM 32GB, Corsair 750W, GPU Palit RTX 3060, Windows 10 Pro 64., P3Dv5.4.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

2 hours ago, Heronjr said:

I have been using AutoStar for years in FSX and P3Dv4 and enjoyed the beautiful and perfect night skies produced. Now, I have gone to P3Dv5 . and would like to know if AutoStar is compatible.

Thanks and regards.

Hello Heron, it does! I have set up my nightsky with it and works great. I´am on P3DV 5.1 HF1

• Like 1

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

Hi Bernd

Sorry for the late response, and thanks for answering. I asked about Autostar because I had a bad experience in P3Dv5.1. The stars are not the same as in FSX or P3Dv4. They are very bright, big and with ugly scratches and blotches around the sky. May I ask you how did you install it? Any trick?

Regards

Heron Domingues, Jr

Intel Core I7 10700KF, 3.80GHz (5.10GHz Turbo), Gigabyte B460, RAM 32GB, Corsair 750W, GPU Palit RTX 3060, Windows 10 Pro 64., P3Dv5.4.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg