Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

FlyTampa Buffalo

I have installed FlyTampa's Buffalo scenery into P3D v5.1 (with hotfix 1) and it works except for 1 building floating in the air (it's the Mercy Flight building located near the control tower). I don't have any mesh installed or any Orbx products installed. Is there a fix for this? Or should I just live with it?

4 hours ago, Joseph29 said:

I have installed FlyTampa's Buffalo scenery into P3D v5.1 (with hotfix 1) and it works except for 1 building floating in the air (it's the Mercy Flight building located near the control tower). I don't have any mesh installed or any Orbx products installed. Is there a fix for this? Or should I just live with it?

FlyTampas forum has an update, you should download and install. Check here https://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13842

At Simmarket they write it is compatible with v5. So with their download the update is maybe redundant. Then a reinstall of the scenery may fix it.

Edited by blaunarwal

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

1 hour ago, blaunarwal said:

FlyTampas forum has an update, you should download and install. Check here https://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13842

At Simmarket they write it is compatible with v5. So with their download the update is maybe redundant. Then a reinstall of the scenery may fix it.

I did download and install the update. I also reinstalled the scenery but the building is still floating. I did ask FlyTampa about this on Thursday but I haven't heard back from them.

1 minute ago, Joseph29 said:

I did download and install the update. I also reinstalled the scenery but the building is still floating. I did ask FlyTampa about this on Thursday but I haven't heard back from them.

I hope someone with this scenery can check then. I don´t have it. Did you check if they recommend a mesh setting?

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

I didn't see a recommended mesh setting for Buffalo, but I do have the P3D mesh resolution slider option at the highest setting.

18 hours ago, Joseph29 said:

I never noticed that before.  LOL how did you find it, there is no parking or taxi close by that would make the error obvious.  The helipad for Mercy Flight has an hangar in between it and the floating building that is planted correctly.

I like the BUF scenery, and I will find it easy to live with this oddity.  Thanks for pointing it out, I  think. 

Dan Downs KCRP

7 hours ago, downscc said:

I never noticed that before.  LOL how did you find it, there is no parking or taxi close by that would make the error obvious.  The helipad for Mercy Flight has an hangar in between it and the floating building that is planted correctly.

I like the BUF scenery, and I will find it easy to live with this oddity.  Thanks for pointing it out, I  think. 

I found the floating building because I have a Bell 429 helicopter in Mercy Flight colors. I hover around that area a lot to use the Mercy Flight helipad.