Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

A map that shows all installed Airfields??

Via Orbx Central 'Discover' I can see a World view map that shows the location of all the Orbx airfields that I own.

Is there a World view map somewhere that will show all the airfields I have installed in MSFS?

T45

LittleNavMap will show any third-party airfields with a different icon, I find this invaluable info when planning my flights and to avoid installing duplicates.

Screenshot-2021-01-19-194101.jpg

Edited by peroni
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just keep track of it myself in Google Earth by dropping a pin with the airport code for every airport I have installed.

• Upvote 1

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Yes, LilNavMap. Icons on the toolbar to select airport type, and one is add-on airports. You can turn them all off except the add-on airports.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

On the world map, custom and modified airports will have a little plug icon on them.

Though LNM as suggested above is easier to filter.