Sign in to follow this  
andy1252

Around Albuquerque

Just a couple of shots while messing around with the replay software. Never been here in RL, nearest I've gotten is Breaking Bad! Had some nice scenery for here in the other sims so thought I'd come see. It's rather fine.

fFupiXp.jpg

tmm6b2A.jpg

FlJ46fp.jpg

• Like 10

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

"By the time I make Albuquerque, she'll be working
She'll probably stop at lunch and give me a call
But she'll just hear that phone keep on ringing
Off the wall, that's all"  😊

Great shots, love the second one.

• Like 1

Intel core i5-9600KF,  ASRock H310CM-HDV/M2, G.Skill DDR4-2666 32GB, Asus Geforce RTX 4060 TI 16GB, Samsung SSD 980 1 TB M.2 SSD

Did you find a house with the pizza on the roof?  Beware of distracted approach controllers at ABQ 🙂

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Great shots, Andy. The second one is really special 🙂

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

From my youth watching a talking rabbit courtesy of the late, great Mel Blank.....I will forever pronounce it "Alba-koik-ee"...as Mr. Bunny did throughout his cartoon career!

Great shots by the way!!!

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

On 1/19/2021 at 9:39 PM, duesenwerni said:

"By the time I make Albuquerque, she'll be working
She'll probably stop at lunch and give me a call
But she'll just hear that phone keep on ringing
Off the wall, that's all"  😊

Ah yes, great song. I'm sorry to say I considered him way too uncool at the time, but I'm over that now!

On 1/19/2021 at 10:51 PM, regis9 said:

Did you find a house with the pizza on the roof?  Beware of distracted approach controllers at ABQ 🙂

Wouldn't it be a gas if they'd actually actually modelled that in there, maybe I should go look for it. And as for ATC - "Andy don't do ATC" (to be read in the voice of Robert Duvall)

On 1/19/2021 at 9:39 PM, duesenwerni said:

Great shots, love the second one.

On 1/19/2021 at 11:51 PM, bernd1151 said:

Great shots, Andy. The second one is really special 🙂

Cheers guys. I like this sort of view in the sim, but to be honest, I suspect the vegetation may be a little lush compared to the real place.

13 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

From my youth watching a talking rabbit courtesy of the late, great Mel Blank.....I will forever pronounce it "Alba-koik-ee"...as Mr. Bunny did throughout his cartoon career!

Strange, I don't have any big memories of Bugs from my childhood TV watching, but I can hear that in my head as I type this, and I realise I tend to think of it that way too.

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

On 1/21/2021 at 7:03 AM, andy1252 said:

Wouldn't it be a gas if they'd actually actually modelled that in there, maybe I should go look for it.

If not a small mod could do it 🙂

My other Albuquerque TV reference is that there was an episode of the Simpsons where there was an attempt to relocate the Springfield Isotopes baseball team to Albequerque.  Funny enough the Albuquerque Isotopes are a real AAA baseball team team.

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU