Sign in to follow this  
Guest revco

List Of Pilot Record Rewards?

Guest revco

I've been searching all over various forums and the 'net for a list of pilot record rewards that can be achieved and what it takes to get them. So far, all I've found are a couple screenshots of people's pilot record rewards. Does anyone have a list or is there an interest in generating one through people's accomplishments so far? I've only had the game a week...but so far I have:Certificates:First Solo Flight - Completed Lesson OneTrophies:First Landing25 Landings100 LandingsLandings at 10 AirportsMedals:Tin Wings - Mission Tutorial 1Aluminum Wings - Mission Tutorial 2Bronze Wings - Mission Tutorial 3Rubber Wings - Mission Tutorial 4Fabric Wings - Mission Tutorial 5Gold Wings - Mission Tutorial 6Iron Wings - Mission Tutorial 810 Total Hours25 Total Hours100 Total Hours10 Multi-Engine Hours25 Multi-Engine HoursBadges:Ultralight Thrill Seeker - All Gates Mission 2That's it for me so far...I haven't received any "Special Items" or "Postcards" yet. Not sure what you have to do for those.I've enjoyed FSX so far despite the hardware issues - the missions are a great addition and I like the rewards because it gives a sense of accomplishment.Anyone care to add?

Guest revco

You've provided exactly what I was looking for. Wow...I know my way around search operators...I'm surpised that didn't come up in any of my many searches. Thanks for your help!