Sign in to follow this  
andy1252

A few more in the F-15 over Vegas

From the same initial flight as my previous post. First, a cockpit view for any interested parties. No idea of the accuracy of this - the panels seem a bit 'neon' to me but that may well be accurate, I guess you need to be able to see this stuff in real life without having to stare hard (oh, and if anything here indicates I'm flying inaccurately or ungramatically or anything else, don't bother to tell me <grin>)

81nEUXQ.jpg

VQbSnZ3.jpg

cz0NUEY.jpg

oXYpW4d.jpg

And as this flight passed over the Hoover D*m (in case the sensitive AI here gets upset), I couldn't resist nipping down with the drone cam for a quick look around

llaOXqg.jpg

p0FILtG.jpg

And I STILL can't believe how great this sim is!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

Nice pics - again 😎

How is the performance/frames in the cockpit, over the flightsimulator forum i read some writing about bad frames in the cockpit, outside seems mutch better.

You flying the jet so what you say about that ?

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Nice pics - again 😎

How is the performance/frames in the cockpit, over the flightsimulator forum i read some writing about bad frames in the cockpit, outside seems mutch better.

You flying the jet so what you say about that ?

cheers 😉

Hi PMPlayer, been a bit busy with other stuff today but had a quick go around Vegas again, and I can't say I noticed any particular problem with the frame rates in the cockpit. The fact that I'm only ever in the cockpit to look out of the window rather than actually mess around with any controls may affect that, I don't know.

Generally, it flies like my more normal stuff for me, except of course it's a lot easier to lose control going ten times as fast as normal. I will say though that it does seem to exhibit the shakes a bit at higher speeds, as some folks have mentioned in other threads.

There seems to be a bit of a fuss in some folks minds about the accuracy and value of this aircraft, but I'm happy with it. I would have preferred to pay less for it but it was a plane I was waiting for, and nobody made me buy it (pah! society was to blame, m'lord)

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

32 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Hi PMPlayer, been a bit busy with other stuff today but had a quick go around Vegas again, and I can't say I noticed any particular problem with the frame rates in the cockpit. The fact that I'm only ever in the cockpit to look out of the window rather than actually mess around with any controls may affect that, I don't know.

Generally, it flies like my more normal stuff for me, except of course it's a lot easier to lose control going ten times as fast as normal. I will say though that it does seem to exhibit the shakes a bit at higher speeds, as some folks have mentioned in other threads.

There seems to be a bit of a fuss in some folks minds about the accuracy and value of this aircraft, but I'm happy with it. I would have preferred to pay less for it but it was a plane I was waiting for, and nobody made me buy it (pah! society was to blame, m'lord)

Thank you for you reply - and have fun 😎

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Very nice again, Andy 🙂

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080