Sign in to follow this  
Rogen

USA - Washington - Makah Bay in the Flight Replica SuperCub

USA - Washington - Makah Bay and Cape Flattery area in the Flight Replica SuperCub Extreme v5.

I like flying this plane so much I'm at present adding an Engine Realism mod and this flight was part of the setup and intial tuning after reading the manufacturers engine specifications.

So far I've added cockpit sounds and immersion and now Engine realism, where you really cannot just jam the throttle to full and keep it there without consequenses.

Once I've worked out "How-To" and documented I intend to start adding engine realism to other planes that lack such function.

Steps from flying A2A and Ant's I suppose, where unexpected engine failure has happened on a number of occasions due to lack of maintenace or running the engines outside of their parameters.

USA - Washington - Makah Bay in the Flight Replica SuperCub Extreme v5

FAAC7ADF79679464EB7DEEA8615D0644BEB8EDCA

The tool bar on the bottom left opens a large window with realism parameters, while also allowing Manual, Full Auto or Range Auto for mixtures (auto lean, auto rich, full rich, best power).

EAE78D4078F864CE6379ED3F0F4C33BE10924D73

USA - Washington - Cape Flattery Lighthouse in the Flight Replica SuperCub Extreme v5 - tuning engine realism

Also a good area to ship spotting if you have Henrik Nielsen's ships being as the Strait Of Juan de Fuca of the Salish Sea has many ships including GreenPeace ship chasers.

58732E11C86E178928DCFE731E7677120422CBC2

USA - Washington - Cape Flattery Lighthouse in the Flight Replica SuperCub Extreme v5 - tuning engine realism

29FF9DC6ABB810DC8576597A7854A6F5E9DF4AD9

• Like 1

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D