Sign in to follow this  
Mudhendriver

Updates with Premium Deluxe Purchase Question

Hello all

Making the jump from XP11 to FS2020.  Quick question: I'm going to purchase the premium deluxe version; will it include all the current changes and updates when I download it, or do I need to update it manually after the purchase?

Thanks in advance.

Mudhen

I would presume it would be the current patched version.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

The game itself should be up to date.

However things like the US and Japan scenery updates and the bonus (ugly) MSFS skins are optional, you will need to manually download and install those from the content manager/marketplace if you want them.

It is a bit counterintuitive,  I think you need to "buy" the free update at no cost from the marketplace and then install it in content manager.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick

For what it is worth, unless you want the steam gauge 172, the upgrade is not worth it. All the good modded airplanes come with the standard version. That being said, the Steam Guage 172 is pretty much all I fly so I get it if you want it lol.

3 hours ago, jpe828 said:

For what it is worth, unless you want the steam gauge 172, the upgrade is not worth it. All the good modded airplanes come with the standard version. That being said, the Steam Guage 172 is pretty much all I fly so I get it if you want it lol.

I don't know, the Baron is a very nice and I find flying it a joy.

James

Really? It is so unrealistic. That is why I bought the upgraded package was for the baron. The Flight model is so poor... overpowered, mixture does not work, etc. I have tried to like it but just can't

I know the mixture doesn't work, but otherwise it's been a great plane for me (with the G1000 mod that is).

James

It does work out at just a few dollars per aircraft/airport which is  a lot less than you normally get charged for even cheap basic payware.