Sign in to follow this  
raptor1

Las Vegas graphics are disappointing

On 1/25/2021 at 5:49 PM, Steve Dra said:

..."So now what?"

Buy the FlyTampa Las Vegas scenery as a few have suggested.   Unequivocally the best rendition of KLAS and the strip you'll ever see....and for $20.03 cents....the best addon I've ever seen at this price (or most any price point for that matter)...This includes both the airport and strip and surrounding area....quite the bargain as well in terms of what you get scenery-wise.

AubP3H.jpg

The Bellagio fountains are animated beautifully, as are many electronic billboards down the strip (and even off-strip).  The Neon at the Flamingo is just as I remembered when we stayed there for the 2018 flightsim expo (seems like an eternity ago).

Nothing in the default scenery will ever look even 10% as good as this.

Simply phenomenal.   Read up on the boards if you happen to experience performance issues....but I believe they work out much of that by now.

Cannot recommend this scenery enough. 🙂 

I can't agree more !! To the original poster here...so many of us have recommended this, please try to come up with 20 bucks!! I first bought it for P3D, then I bought it immediately for MSFS !! You will feel like you're there. All the billboards are live and changing, any effect that you could think of is working!!

Mike

TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)MOTHERBOARD 
AMD Ryzen 5 5900X CPU-LIQUID COOLED
AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT
32GB RAM G-SKILL TRIDENT Z
SAMSUNG SSD 980 PRO 2TB

7 minutes ago, raptor1 said:

That was the problem!

Thanks the Bing Data was turned off, looks great now 

,Thanks again!

If you are temporarily offline or have an internet glitch the Bing Data will sometimes set itself to "off" and then stay off even when the internet connection is restored.