Sign in to follow this  
vonmar

OK Now I Am Desperate For FSX HELP!

Hello everyone.I have had an issue where when I try and view a subpanel (ie overhead,throttle quad) that they would not load. this has happen in the Default 737 but mostly with CapSim 757 & Wilco 777. Both of which I paid for but have yet to use because of this. I "had" a Nvidia 6600 with 256 video and thought that maybe that wasn't enough so I just purchased and installed a Nvidia 7950GT ($$$OUCH). Thinking that this was the issue. NOPE No Joy there! I still CAN NOT view any subpanels , overheads, etc.... I am VERY frustrated (to the 275$ mark) I have tried changing Frame rates, Display modes, moving sliders to the left..etc.... Still I cant even use my Capsim757 or wilco 777 because I cant see subpanel..(still a little frustrated.) I dont think its a PC problem , here is my config.Pentium D 3.4GhzAsus P5ND2-SLI Proactive AI Motherboard2gig RAM (that cooled expensive kind) DDR2100 Gig SATA Drive400w Power supply.DIRECTx 9cLatest Nvidia DriversAll that is installed in this PC is XP & FSX. (bought the PC in anticipation of FSX) HELP!Gary TrammellRodeo Announcer / Part Time Simmer!www.RodeoAnnouncer.com

Oh I forgot to say that other then that issue the graphics are smooth as ice when the sliders are way right (high) the 7950GT really made a difference in the other areas of graphics..Gary TrammellRodeo Announcerwww.RodeoAnnouncer.com

Guest blazingcessna

Well at least you still have the main panels, I lost EVERYTING!!! I have the same vid card you had. And now you have the same one I want!My post will probably get canned cause of the title..

I'm not sure if this is the same problem, but I loose the VC when I switch on the cockpit panel lights. If I turn the lights off the panel returns.

I guess we are the only ones with this issue. Ussually people responde faster then this. I Am Going to break down and cry soon. Or just go back to FS9 and buy all the terrain programs to make FS9 look like FSX.Gary (BooHoo) Trammell

Hi,Are you having this problem with all default MSFS aircraft?In Fs9 and FSX?Are you clicking on the icon to open a panel? Or, are you using like SHFT + 5 to open ap sub-panel.Can you "right click" on like the radio and get it to UNDOCK?Do you have one or two monitors?Have tou had this problem(s) from day on or has it once worked properly?What "chacges have you mad to wour original computer (hardware/software)?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

>Hi,>Are you having this problem with all default MSFS aircraft?>In Fs9 and FSX?>>Are you clicking on the icon to open a panel? Or, are you>using like SHFT + 5 to open ap sub-panel.>>Can you "right click" on like the radio and get it to UNDOCK?>>Do you have one or two monitors?>>Have tou had this problem(s) from day on or has it once worked>properly?>>What "chacges have you mad to wour original computer>(hardware/software)?Not in FS9, And yes even somtimes the default 737 overhead does not com up. I have set CH buttons to oven panel Not SHIFT+#.One Monitor. And Yes From Day One!No Changes to the PC. Out oF Box, Installed FSX and NV 6600GT then The New 7950GT.Gary

OK,What version of FSUIPC are you using for FSX?Registered or not registered version of FSUIPC?FSX uses version 4.062 FS9 uses a different (older) version only! (ver 3.711)Also, try bringing up the panel using SHFT + whatever it is and see if it comes up.These reply posts are not all showing up...I have don several here!

Best Regards,

Hi Gary,How about a quick update status of the problem.Is it fixed now?

Best Regards,