Sign in to follow this  
Mace

New bug found or just bad hardware

Guest blazingcessna

Hello all,I am new here, but learning fast. I have begun to experience a problem with the 2D cockpit and was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem.As you can see by the attached jpg, I have no panels. This is the IFDG RMA A318. The panel is aliased to the default A321 panel. It has worked great in the past, but this evening this is what I am getting. Ont the default CR7 the panel look the same, but when I use the hat it appaers of a fast second, then vanishes!!I doubt is hardware related as I play BF2 and CS/DOD Source and they are working fine, no errors at all...Anyone know what is going on here???

You don't really give enough information.What vid card? What driver? Overclocking or not? What power supply?The 'disappearing panel' issue has come up before for some. I think it had something to do with visibility settings and also the driver.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2530 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8, WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest blazingcessna

No I figured it out, Turns out the problem was related to the POSKY 73NG's I installed. They had these placed holders for the panels, and when some how they were causing this error. I copied an alias .cfg file into the panels folder of the POSKY aircraft and the problem went away.Sometimes I amaze even myself. Today I went wild and installed a bunch of AI Aardvark aircraft, and gave them panels and sound... every one of them works in FSX! Evolve AI stuff works too!

Sounds like you are getting into the FlightSim Spirit quite fine. Glad to hear you got your problem resolved, nothing like figuring it out for yourself.Enjoy the great AI!![hr width=100%" size=1 color="black]http://forefrontgrp.com/MyLogo2.JPGJason | General Aviation Fan