Sign in to follow this  
Q400lover

UGCX and Fscaptain

So a few weeks ago I i reinstalled FScaptain and UGSC still freezes During pushback. I remember this being an issue when UGSC first became out and it seems like it’s still an issue. If there are any fixes please let me know 🙂

Skip to 45:20. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/838652701

Are you sure that's at 45:20, or that this is the correct video? I don't see FSCaptain there.

Peter

So I installed V2.3 and its still freezing the. I'm pretty sure its FScaptain.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/909134809

Just an idea, switch off the taxi lights or change the corresponding parameter in FScaptain.

I know there's a function in FScaptain to stop AI in a certain radius when taxi light are on.

Cheers
Luc

Luc Jonckheere

MSI Z97 GAMING 5 - Intel Core i7 4790K / 4.4GHz - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO - Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB - 2 x Western Digital Black, 2 TB

MSI GeForce GTX 780 Ti Gaming - Cooler Master V1000

Windows 7 prof/ 64b - FSX sp2 - UTX eur - GEX eur - PMDG 737NGX

On 2/10/2021 at 11:54 PM, byork said:

Try without FS Captain running.

Cheers,

it was fine before I reinstalled FS Captain. and whenever I'm not using it it works flawlessly.

13 hours ago, seahorse said:

Just an idea, switch off the taxi lights or change the corresponding parameter in FScaptain.

I know there's a function in FScaptain to stop AI in a certain radius when taxi light are on.

Cheers
Luc

my taxi light was off.

Than it must be some other parameter in FScaptain blocking AI because in the video you can clearly see that;

1) The wing walkers function as expected
2) After the AC makes a 90° turn the "blockage" is gone and the tug will advance to the AC

Cheers,
Luc

Luc Jonckheere

MSI Z97 GAMING 5 - Intel Core i7 4790K / 4.4GHz - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO - Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB - 2 x Western Digital Black, 2 TB

MSI GeForce GTX 780 Ti Gaming - Cooler Master V1000

Windows 7 prof/ 64b - FSX sp2 - UTX eur - GEX eur - PMDG 737NGX

On 2/14/2021 at 4:57 AM, seahorse said:

Than it must be some other parameter in FScaptain blocking AI because in the video you can clearly see that;

1) The wing walkers function as expected
2) After the AC makes a 90° turn the "blockage" is gone and the tug will advance to the AC

Cheers,
Luc

it was FScaptain, setting the option DISABLE_PROTECT=0 to 1 resolves this issue.

https://fscaptain.proboards.com/thread/4232/ugcx-fscaptain?page=1&scrollTo=27680