Sign in to follow this  
Swolski

Video downloads

Update regarding the paypal dispute that I filed: got my money back in full. So some youtuber or plane author who actually cares about their community is going to get a little bit more money soon 🙂 Really sorry it had to end this way but if Ben (and his "team") can't be bothered to support us anymore I'm not supporting them either. 

Edited by NoPizzaNoGlory
  • Upvote 2

Anyone figure out how to download the videos on a Mac? 

Its a shame, content is great, but unfortunately support is non-existent. 

If I can't get to download my only option is to also file a paypal dispute.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

On 8/18/2021 at 7:02 AM, OmniAtlas said:

Anyone figure out how to download the videos on a Mac? 

Its a shame, content is great, but unfortunately support is non-existent. 

If I can't get to download my only option is to also file a paypal dispute.

I have downloaded them (ep. 1 to 25), if you want the videos I could transfer them to you.  Maybe by something like WeTransfer, I don't know.  Tell me if interested, total download would be 35 Gb.

Note: I don't support piracy, I am assuming you have paid for the product, I'm just trying to help people that doesn't had what they paid for.

No worries, I've managed to download the videos by using the Chrome Extension - "Video Downloader for Vimeo"

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

I’ll have to try that. Thanks!

Dan

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

On 8/19/2021 at 9:01 PM, sgy said:

I have downloaded them (ep. 1 to 25), if you want the videos I could transfer them to you.  Maybe by something like WeTransfer, I don't know.  Tell me if interested, total download would be 35 Gb.

Note: I don't support piracy, I am assuming you have paid for the product, I'm just trying to help people that doesn't had what they paid for.

PM sent. 

I recently purchased this product and by abmissal support, I can't access the videos due to not having a login password. The password reset link doesn't seem to work, and Ben does not answer any emails on the subject. I paid via credit card so can't use the Paypal recovery option either. 

The two videos I did watch before my login times out (and I can't get back in!) but this stonewalling and not answering any support is really not doing A2S any favours. I will be very cautious of them in the future, which is a shame, their videos really are excellent -but when you can't download them OR watch them on line, I really bought a product I can't access, and that's not ok. 

this is my first time in this forum.  I purchased the 777 program last year, and then a couple months ago, purchased the A320 program.  I want to be able to d/l the videos for use while I travel (while not having online access).  

I'm stunned to see all the others also waiting for the download links to be made available.  It's not that difficult to set it up with Vimeo and issue a password.

Heading over to the credit card co. that I used for payment, and going to file a dispute.  Life's too short to deal w/. this kind of BS.  

• Upvote 1

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating

joby33y - - There are several suggestions here about how to download the videos if the credit card dispute is a bit too late. 

Regardless, I'm starting to expect that even the streaming content may disappear at some point.  It appears the product is abandoned: (1) the A320 series was never finished; (2) downloadable content is still not available; (3) Ben never responds (although he logins into AVSIM once in a while); and (4) apparently Aurasim was never updated (I never used this).  Add to this, people not buying unfinished products, people requesting refunds, etc. and it sums up to not being able to pay the bills to Vimeo, website hosts, etc., which eventually results in providers taking the content down and it disappearing forever.

• Like 1

video downloadhelper extension for chrome.  Probably breaks a rule or two but heck I paid for it I didn't get what was promised at least not fully so I guess I don't mind breaking few rules.

• Like 1