Sign in to follow this  
sd_flyer

Trinidad TB21 for MSFS

*screaming gear warning for almost a minute before touchdown* Experienced crew: everything is fine

I would've been embarrassed to post that video but it was good of them to do so

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

I think it roughly translates as: 'Aaah, so that's what that beeping noise was all the way through the circuit.'

It's worth noting in the video that his approach is bloody awful as well; he's way left of the centreline, and not just a little bit, any more and he'd have been on the grass with his left main (had he actually bothered to put the thing down lol), and there's no crosswind, so he's not even got that as an excuse.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

4 hours ago, DJJose said:

What are your specs? It clearly states the known bugs as well as, high-end computer required. You could also send Bill and e-mail and hope for an optimized version. Having said that, this bird does have an effect on performance. FPS are lower on my system too.

Core i9 9820K, RTX 3080, 32 GB RAM, 3 x 1080p monitors. Running mostly on Ultra. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chock said:

Aah, that video's alright. She's just doing a bit of a quick and dirty video, so not reading the manual is kind of forgivable. It's certainly a lot better flying than this occasion. What a collection of numpties these guys are:

Oui Oui....let's hope the insurance will never ever find this video of three douchebags completely ignoring the gearwarning for minutes. 😛

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

2 hours ago, Chock said:

I think it roughly translates as: 'Aaah, so that's what that beeping noise was all the way through the circuit.'

It's worth noting in the video that his approach is bloody awful as well; he's way left of the centreline, and not just a little bit, any more and he'd have been on the grass with his left main (had he actually bothered to put the thing down lol), and there's no crosswind, so he's not even got that as an excuse.

they never mentionned the noise actually lol. they jusy said

"word not allowed i knew we were going too fast"

"i didnt notice anything, i was too focus on the plane ahead of us"

"yea neither did i"

"so how are we gonna get it off the runway?"

"we'll just push it in the ditch there"

😄

• Like 1

On 1/27/2021 at 10:52 PM, sd_flyer said:

You 'might' need to use Control-E for engine starts

Then I might need to pass

• Like 1

Yes they were focused on another aircraft clearing the runway, and their excess air speed from starting the approach late. Of course, the reason the airspeed was high was because there was no drag from the gear... then again had they noticed and gone around, given what the terrain is like around that field it may have ended even worse

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

I’m a big fan of Bill’s work as well. I own a Viking in real life and did a repaint to match my plane. Fun to fly it without burning 16 gallons an hour lol.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

39 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

Yes they were focused on another aircraft clearing the runway, and their excess air speed from starting the approach late. Of course, the reason the airspeed was high was because there was no drag from the gear... then again had they noticed and gone around, given what the terrain is like around that field it may have ended even worse

or, had they noticed and i dont know...lower the gear maybe? lol

Does it equipped with wing deice? Also do you still guys use CTRL-E to start engine after patches?

• Upvote 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

And here's the rescue attempt for said airplane. Their goal now seems to be destroying what's left intact. 

1 hour ago, andradef said:

And here's the rescue attempt for said airplane. Their goal now seems to be destroying what's left intact. 

The only thing they can rescue is airframe. Engine is doomed as crank shaft has been compromised. But in this video that need to clear runway first !LOL

OK I'm going to answers my question myself

Pro:

- you can start engine cold and dark without CTRL-E

- fuel cut does chock engine

- nice sound

- nice ground

- has manual

- realistic feels of P-factor, torque, slipstream

- has emergency gear extension 

Cons

- two GPS unit are sync so it HSI and CDI. In other words no NAV1 and NAV2

- defrost inop and always on

- turn coordinator switch inop

- volts always read in red

- CG out of range with full tanks

- range shows only 500+ miles vs 1,110 in RL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Update:

After flying 30 minutes of I got full electrical failure LOL Don't buy until it fixed

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sd_flyer said:

two GPS unit are sync so it HSI and CDI. In other words no NAV1 and NAV2

I’m curious about this one, are these the default GNS430 and GNS530?  Does the PNS mod work with them?

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU