Sign in to follow this  
IDLE POWER

AIG Manager

Hi

we got same issue hahaha.. previously i had tried this AIG-Manager but its not work for me. so what i had done just downloaded their online flight plan then assigned manually using AIFP. then it works fine. now i just want to try again for the AIG-Manager but still cant get the aircraft even though it was installed and generated .bgl file.

you might try to combine between AIG-Manager and AIFP

On 1/31/2021 at 2:00 PM, IDLE POWER said:

Just one thing when installing i dont have a tab selected which tells AIGFP. Can you tell me where can i intall this AIGFP?

The AIGFP is designed for P3Dv5 it not suitable with FSX. so as FSX user we cant use this program.

On 1/31/2021 at 3:30 PM, IDLE POWER said:

ok i think i found the problem.Fsx users, they had to download models for another website called FLAi. Unfortunately FLAi has shutdown. So i dont think it is going to work unless i can find a website that provides models for AIG manager

if you read the model tab when you download the online flight plan you can see what the base model suitable for it and you could search it online > download it > copy to your sim object folder..

Hope can explain your problem hehe

EDITED:

i try again, in my case i just put the Ai base model to simobject/airplane no need to create the folder as so as traffic file (.bgl) just put under scenery/world/scenery.

hope it works with you too 

Edited by Rudini

21 hours ago, Rudini said:

EDITED:

i try again, in my case i just put the Ai base model to simobject/airplane no need to create the folder as so as traffic file (.bgl) just put under scenery/world/scenery.

hope it works with you too 

I did a tutorial last year on using AIG with FSX, but it's not an easy process.  In fact If I had to do it over again I'm not so sure that I would.  https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=30325.0

BTW, I don't currently have FSX installed and the document hasn't been updated, so not sure how useful it still is.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

On 2/9/2021 at 9:41 PM, airernie said:

I did a tutorial last year on using AIG with FSX, but it's not an easy process.  In fact If I had to do it over again I'm not so sure that I would.  https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=30325.0

BTW, I don't currently have FSX installed and the document hasn't been updated, so not sure how useful it still is.

Ernie

Yes it isnt Ernie, but your tutorial really help me to understand manual installation.. Thanks for it..

in my case, it works for FSX but then i didnt create new folder for AI aircraft nor traffic file hehe.. 
still trying to know how to replace missing repaint and missing model.

do you mind if i PM you to asking to do manual repaint and manual model installation Ernie? still figure it out how to do it hahah..

Thanks

On 2/10/2021 at 12:30 PM, Rudini said:

do you mind if i PM you to asking to do manual repaint and manual model installation Ernie? still figure it out how to do it hahah..

Hi, You can PM me, but it's been a while since I've done it, so I'll have to review my document.  I'll also need to take a look at the new file formats to see what's changed.

Mostly it involves manually unzipping the repaint to the aircraft folder then manually editing the aircraft.cfg.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

13 minutes ago, Ryubunao said:

How to download AIG Manager? I tried to download it here: https://www.alpha-india.net/2022/11/12/ai-manager-1-1-1-and-traffic-controller-0-6-released/ but I can't find any download buttons. I'm also downloading it for FSX: SE.

https://www.alpha-india.net/software/

• Upvote 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

On 6/8/2023 at 10:29 PM, charliearon said:

I installed it and it said "AIG 1.1 does not support FSX at the moment" what would I do now??? What would I use to put more liveries and flightplans to my game? I tried to put the flightplans, airports and aircrafts in the world of ai folder and also put the textures of ceb a320 in the faib a320 folder (textures from juergen) but the ai aircrafts didn't appear. I think I'm dumb. Or It's just complicated. 

2 hours ago, Ryubunao said:

I installed it and it said "AIG 1.1 does not support FSX at the moment" what would I do now??? What would I use to put more liveries and flightplans to my game? I tried to put the flightplans, airports and aircrafts in the world of ai folder and also put the textures of ceb a320 in the faib a320 folder (textures from juergen) but the ai aircrafts didn't appear. I think I'm dumb. Or It's just complicated. 

Most WOAI aircraft require the WOAI installer.  You then need to add the path of the WOAI folder to FSX.cfg under the SimObjects section if it doesn't already exist.

And yes, it can be a bit complicated at times, which is why purchasing a AI add-on make the process less painful.

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem