Sign in to follow this  

Bonjour à tous, ceci est une information pour ceux qui sont intéressé à acheter MSFS 2020 en version premium 10 DVD à 130€ sans le port. Sachez qui faut créer un compte Microsoft\xbox pour déposer la clé de licence, et pouvoir jouer.

Ensuite si le jeu ne vous plait pas et que vous n'en voulez plus, sachez aussi que vous pouvez le jeter, ou accrocher les DVD dans le prunier pour chasser les oiseaux. Car: Confirmation ce jour par une lettre de Microsoft, m'informant que la licence ne peut pas aller sur un autre compte, même (ce qui est mon cas) si vous avez fermé votre compte. Et au sujet du compte, il faut 5 à 10 minutes pour créer un compte, et jouer mais 63 jours pour le supprimer.

Pour finir j'ai acheté ce jeu ici chez Aerosoft, et je l'ai désinstallé, car en définitive il ne me convenait pas et je voulais l'offrir à quelqu'un, ce qui est impossible j'ai donc perdu 130€ + le port.

Cordialement

Dominique

You haven't lost 130 Euros, you are choosing not to use what you purchased for 130 Euros. If I decide to buy a hat, then choose not to wear it, I haven't lost my hat. And I'm not being mean in saying that; you've got a great sim to install on a machine any time you'd like to.

Now with regard to giving it to a friend, I tend to agree that it is annoying that you can't transfer your product, but that is the EULA agreement you signed up for when you bought it. That's why you can read those before you confirm payment.

Edited by Chock
  • Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

3 hours ago, Chock said:

You haven't lost 130 Euros, you are choosing not to use what you purchased for 130 Euros. If I decide to buy a hat, then choose not to wear it, I haven't lost my hat. And I'm not being mean in saying that; you've got a great sim to install on a machine any time you'd like to.

Now with regard to giving it to a friend, I tend to agree that it is annoying that you can't transfer your product, but that is the EULA agreement you signed up for when you bought it. That's why you can read those before you confirm payment.

For your information 1 °: I haven't signed anything, and when you buy FS2020 it is not mentioned that the license is not transferable. If not, I wouldn't have bought it. Besides, it's not an excellent simulation, and there the discussion would be too long, and I know what I'm talking about I am retired from Air France where I was a pilot. 2 °: The hat can be resold 3 °: Microsoft is outside the law of the EU The Court of Justice of the European Union states that the resale of a license by an individual allowing the use of software is legal.

Liens: https://ventesoft.fr/content/7-legislation-europeenne

https://www.avocats-picovschi.com/le-vendeur-d-une-licence-de-logiciel-ne-peut-s-opposer-a-sa-revente_article_882.html

The problem is that in this case, the law of the strongest applies, and that I will not tire of fighting against Microchiotte

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, seahawks said:

and when you buy FS2020 it is not mentioned that the license is not transferable

Bonjour, Domm.

My French is atrocious, not having had to use your language since leaving high school some 38 years ago! Apologies.

In my opinion, I strongly suspect that there will be a clause in the agreement which will state this. HOWEVER software companies tend not to put such details at the front of their product advertisements. It is contained within the "small print" which CAN be read, but hardly anyone does so.

We are not allowed to discuss EULA's on AVSIM, but I hope this discussion, up to now, would still be available to see on the forum (just topic locked rather than deleted) for info. :cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

On 1/28/2021 at 7:05 PM, HighBypass said:

Bonjour, Domm.

In my opinion, I strongly suspect that there will be a clause in the agreement which will state this. HOWEVER software companies tend not to put such details at the front of their product advertisements. It is contained within the "small print" which CAN be read, but hardly anyone does so.

Hello Mark,

A good example, between Flightsimlabs and Aerosoft / Microsoft Here is what is correctly explained if you buy the A320 from Flightsimlabs and click on bought, it is because you have read the conditions correctly. What does not exist by purchasing MSFS 2020.

"Clicking on the purchase buttons below indicates that you understand that your computer must meet at least the minimum specification detailed in the System Requirements (and preferably match our recommended hardware) to allow enjoyment of the simulation in the best way possible!

Note to EU Consumers: By clicking on the purchase button below, you acknowledge and accept that the product you order from Flight Sim Labs qualifies as “digital content” within the meaning of the 2011 EU Consumer Rights Directive and therefore you agree that receiving and activating the serial key immediately on purchase forfeits the right of withdrawal as per the Directive.

Also, clicking on the purchase button below signifies you have read and understood the Flight Sim Labs privacy policy.

Best regards

Domm