Sign in to follow this  
HybridNz

[Progress Update] YMHB & YCBG - Hobart | NZA Simulations

Hi guys, its been a while since our last update but we have been hard at work on our first full payware release, YMHB Hobart and YCBG Cambridge - Tasmania (just down the road)

Im very happy to bring you some preview screen shots as we move into the last 10% of developement.

This has been a massive project for the team in detail and scope. 

We hope you enjoy these screens.

NZA-Simulations-Wide.png

NZA-Simulations-YMHB-YCBG-Screenshots0.j

NZA-Simulations-YMHB-YCBG-Screenshots1.j

NZA-Simulations-YMHB-YCBG-Screenshots2.j

NZA-Simulations-YMHB-YCBG-Screenshots3.j

NZA-Simulations-YMHB-YCBG-Screenshots4.j

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

NZA Simulations

This looks great. Looking forward to release.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Following this one, looks very good!

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Bit sad you are going payware but completely undrstandable as your products are top notch (I have all your output to date!!).

Pics look very much upto/exceeding your previous efforts, beautiful!

CJ

Looks awesome.

I like the way of releasing Freeware first then going Payware as we can "judge" your work before parting with our cash, I wish more modders followed this philosophy, judging your Freeware already which I have I wouldn't hesitate in purchasing your work, so thank you

• Like 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Thanks for the feedback, fear not we will not be turning our back on our freeware roots. We are planning to service both streams and have another freeware release upcoming in the next few months as well as starting the modelling work for the next payware.

The Proline stream of products will be our payware and Standard will be our freeware line.

Our freeware will not have certain scope of details compared to the payware releases, Hobart & Cambridge is on an entire new level of detail and emmersion and 100% PBR and from scratch modelling, no sign of FSX or other sims ports on our releases. Because of this, understadibly we need to re-coup on the time on these larger projects due to the hours put in. 

To awnser the question around pricing, we havent got that far yet but it wont be moonbeams.

Thank you all for the support so far ... we are having a blast doing this with you guys.

Edited by HybridNz
  • Like 1

NZA Simulations

It's fire season and the AT-802F Fire Boss model is now ready for YCBG - Cambridge scenery placement.

145166807-142338794371063-64960765601488

• Like 2

NZA Simulations

We're excited to announce our release date for YMHB - Hobart and YCBG - Cambridge. Due to the share amount of effort these will be sold separately, however we are cutting an awesome deal with 30% off the other when you buy both. 
It will be available from our NZA Simulations webstore on the Friday 19th of March 
https://nzasimulations.com

Now its screenshot time!

NZA-Simulations-YCBG-Cambridge-Screensho

NZA-Simulations-YMHB-Screenshots-for-Hob

• Like 1

NZA Simulations

1 hour ago, HybridNz said:

We're excited to announce our release date for YMHB - Hobart and YCBG - Cambridge. Due to the share amount of effort these will be sold separately, however we are cutting an awesome deal with 30% off the other when you buy both. 
It will be available from our NZA Simulations webstore on the Friday 19th of March 

Note that the pricing come up in Euro not AUD for me even though I am located in Australia.

Is that 30% discount a limited time offer or permanent pricing ?  

1 hour ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

Note that the pricing come up in Euro not AUD for me even though I am located in Australia.

Is that 30% discount a limited time offer or permanent pricing ?  

Yes the discount will remain when buying both, but not if you buy one then wait then try to buy the other. It is a at time of purchase bundle deal. 

NZA Simulations

40 minutes ago, HybridNz said:

Yes the discount will remain when buying both, but not if you buy one then wait then try to buy the other. It is a at time of purchase bundle deal. 

They are so close together you really will want both.

I get a lot of micro-stutters around those airports even with a 3070 and 250Mb internet (which is unusually good for Australia where our government thinks anyone wanting more than 25Mb must be a software pirate)  so it will be interesting to see if these addons fix that (though I suspect it is the 3D photogrammetry doing it).

5 hours ago, HybridNz said:

Now its screenshot time!

Does the BP Gas Pump pricing change in Real Time 🙂 It's a Joke. These look amazing! Best of luck on release and in the future. One way to notice if things are slowly getting back to normal is rising gas prices, which where I live in the USA  is already starting to happen. So by the time of release you may have to raise the price 🙂

Edited by in2tech
  • Like 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ