Sign in to follow this  
Noel

Simple to use, low perf impact traffic addon for P3D?

2 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

when you want to update more then one airline, open the window you used to open to get flightplans isntalled. In the same window is a tab for updates 😉 just do the same with them as you done with the uninstalled airlines. We decided yto go this way because it allows us to use the same UI for installing and updating, so the user does not need to "learn" 2 UIs

Hmm ....ok...I don't know how many do go which way. For me it was not obvious as this window allows me to see and update outdated ones. 

I am not behind my desk now. I will check tomorrow and let you know. 

Thanks Kaiii3 for you quick response. 

Have a nice day. 

Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

One remark to think about....:-)

I see three main task in your app

1) install

2) update

3) uninstall

I think these must be operable from the main window. Everything else would be hide to far away. These should be 1. or at least 2. Level buttons. But to make it clear. I am a huge fan of AIGAIM. I really like this. But I recall struggling a bit with the different UIs and manual steps to get this run. If you like I would love to go through this thoughts with you together. Maybe for MSFS and than P3D? 

PM me if you are interested. I offer this out of passion....and free of course...like your product is free to use. 

Regards ,

Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

VoxAtc in combination with a Bgl based traffic program like Traffic Global or AIG is a winner. VoxAtc is the only program which generates its own traffic from the Bgl files. Other combinations create a totally unrealistic environment! 

2 hours ago, rob0203 said:

VoxAtc in combination with a Bgl based traffic program like Traffic Global or AIG is a winner. VoxAtc is the only program which generates its own traffic from the Bgl files. Other combinations create a totally unrealistic environment! 

THANKS. I will try VOXATC with AIGAIM combined. As VOXATC has SID and STARS used in ATC right?

Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

12 hours ago, mpo910 said:

I think these must be operable from the main window.

Sorry, but I absolutely disagree with this. The present system works fine and is the result of a lot of development - no need to change it.

And these discussions should actually be done in the dedicated Suggestions forum over at AIG: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?board=252.0

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

4 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Sorry, but I absolutely disagree with this. The present system works fine and is the result of a lot of development - no need to change it.

And these discussions should actually be done in the dedicated Suggestions forum over at AIG: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?board=252.0

Thanks for your kind feedback. 

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

9 hours ago, mpo910 said:

THANKS. I will try VOXATC with AIGAIM combined. As VOXATC has SID and STARS used in ATC right?

Marcus

Yes, it uses the LevelD / Navigraph database. Also it starts most of the time with a STAR and when you contact approach it will continue with radar vectors just like real life most of the time. 

Edited by rob0203
  • Upvote 1