Sign in to follow this  
Craig Owen Duffield

A320 add-ons

Which requirements? I can not tell you exactly because this is a bit related to what you would like to have delivered with a A320 simulated flight.

But I think it is save to say that the FSLabs Airbus products, all of them, have the biggest functionality AND best support of any A3XX plane supplier for simulation.

Their products are getting updated quite frequently

They have outstanding documentation

They have outstanding support

They have the best system depths you can have on the sim market

They have a really good integration with other apps like ACARS and GSX ground services

They have GOOD performance since P3D V5 came! In my case better than my 747 PMDG!

If that is what you like to have, the product probably fits to your needs.

If that is the price worth, you have to decide.

Marcus

Edited by mpo910
  • Upvote 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

If you have PMDG then you’ll definitely want to be getting FSLabs ! 😎

Edited by djbully

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

If realism is your thing, it's the FSL A320 no question, but, if you want something which is still very good but not as expensive because it isn't as obsessively realistic, then it's Aerosoft's version. 

The FSL one is undeniably pretty expensive, but you really do get what you pay for if you want something that is as close to the real thing as is possible in P3D.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

51 minutes ago, Chock said:

If realism is your thing, it's the FSL A320 no question, but, if you want something which is still very good but not as expensive because it isn't as obsessively realistic, then it's Aerosoft's version. 

The FSL one is undeniably pretty expensive, but you really do get what you pay for if you want something that is as close to the real thing as is possible in P3D.

😂Yeah, like me, bought FSL320, tried almost all initial training simulator drill from my IRL company (while I'm still on Boeing side in my company), And never did a single non-normal with it in the rest time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Craig Owen Duffield said:

What is the best a320 add-on for prepar3d? For the 737 I am using PMDG and the 787 QW

Craig Owen Duffield

whats your budget.  this will determine what airbus to buy.  very simple.

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, Craig Owen Duffield said:

It seems like FSLabs is the winner so far..... budget up to $100 USD........

Is aerosoft not upto the same level as FSLabs?

How about for VR, is anyone better than the other?

You need to spend more. Its 139 usd (I believe)  but in my opinion worth every penny. You get what you pay for life. 

14ppkc-6.png

2 hours ago, Craig Owen Duffield said:

It seems like FSLabs is the winner so far..... budget up to $100 USD........

Is aerosoft not upto the same level as FSLabs?

How about for VR, is anyone better than the other?

Hi Craig,

I have both and use also VR mainly.

But the Aerosoft is definitely parked in my "oldtimer" hangar.

The problem with Aerosoft is also, their support is suffering a lot. They concentrate on MSFS and do only updates if nothing won´t work anymore.

FSLabs has outstanding performance even in VR! They have an own affinitymask setting and managed to utilize the cpu very very good and utilize all cores much more equal.

Also the FSLabs has a very good ATSU/AOC service which is brilliant and a USP in the sim market.

The integration with GSX for Fuel-Loading, Boarding, Catering, Performance calculations, weather/atis request etc. is a real joy to use. The immersion is way better.

Also the systems: OFF Set approaches, flying around sig. weather, RNAV approaches, all fully integrated. 

Icing conditions which influences your flightdynamics! Also visually modelled ice on your surface. Fogging windows when forgetting your Window Heat under certain conditions! 

The cabin sounds and Cabin crew announcements all in there. Cabin ready messages and announcements. 

A nice LUA CoPilot script with good interactions with separating tasks PM and PF. 

They even have fully textured passenger cabins with sounds! Optimized lights with even the turning on/off light fade in/out is great to see with Taxilights/Landing lights.

I would go for FSLabs without any hesitate if I where you!

FSLabs devs do enhance the systems even more and more. A EFB is upcoming for all off their Airbus series.

If you have any questions on the product, PM me. 

Marcus (EDDF)

Edited by mpo910
  • Like 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

17 minutes ago, malte_4 said:

So from a Consumer right point I would choose Aerosoft A320.

"Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 (32 bit, FSX/ P3D V3) - Development halted"

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

FSlabs has spoiled me for aircraft.  Nothing matches the immersion factor.  I do fly other aircraft but not for long, always back to the FSLabs.  

• Like 1