Sign in to follow this  
Cyrex1984

Terrible performance on LFPG Paris Charles De Goule.

When parked at the main terminal my frames go down to the bottom. When taxing away the frames rockets up. Anyone else have this? This is one of the premium airports by asobo.

The name of LFPG isn't Charles de Goule but Charles de Gaulle, (https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_de_Gaulle) thanks you

First: what is your hardware and second yours parameters ? Without theses kinds of informations, it really difficult to answer tho this problem.

Edited by lagaffe
  • Like 1

Best regards, Didier "Lagaffe"

Boitier HAF 932 / ASUS Z390 STRIX-F Gaming / i9 9900K / Cruxial Ballistic 32 Go à 3200 Ghz / Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti / 34" Samsung FreeSync 21:9
SSD: Samsung 1To + 2 Cruxial 256 Go / Stockage : WD 4To et WD 2 To / Hotas Warthog and Throttle Cougar

Yes. It's well known for this and it's been like that since the start. It's by far the worst airport performance wise. 

• Like 1

Same happened in EDDF for me. Smooth approach in VR with a TBM and as soon as I touch down the fps tanks to single digits. Switched VR off, but exactly the same even When i lowered the settings. This is clearly a bug and has nothing to do with hardware or settings. 

LFPG is the only Asobo airport I have problems with performance wise....not enough to keep me from flying there but I drop from a steady 30fps to 22 to 24...doable but noticeable.  I dont have that problem with any other Asobo airport.   Guess its just the amount of stuff there but some of the other seem pretty packed too.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, kakihara123 said:

Same happened in EDDF for me. Smooth approach in VR with a TBM and as soon as I touch down the fps tanks to single digits. Switched VR off, but exactly the same even When i lowered the settings. This is clearly a bug and has nothing to do with hardware or settings. 

I get exactly the same thing at some airports, even some that are small with few or no buildings. Solid 35 (locked) fps on approach, and as soon as the wheels touch runway I get a repeating stutter every 1 second. Many times as soon as I turn onto a taxiway the stutter disappears.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Same for me at L:FPG, KJFK

Richard Mawkes

Intel Core i7 7700 4.2GHz, , Kingston Hyper Fury Black 16GB 2400MHz DDR4

Asus Geforce GTX 1070  8GB Dual Fan edition

It is known issue with many of Asobo's hand crafted airports there were available upon release.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

3 hours ago, lagaffe said:

The name of LFPG isn't Charles de Goule but Charles de Gaulle, (https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_de_Gaulle) thanks you

First: what is your hardware and second yours parameters ? Without theses kinds of informations, it really difficult to answer tho this problem.

my specs are

i9 10900k

3090 gpu

32gb ram

thank you.

I get a smooth 30-40 fps in all weather at LFPG.  The only problem I have is in front of gate A10 there is an object that is scaled incorrectly and appears as a tower.  I learned that if you are not in live traffic mode and you have too many airport vehicles it tanks the frame rate in the direction those objects are being displayed especially in the airbus or 787.  I also have my cockpit refresh rate set to low.         i7-9700KF, 2070super, 32 GB RAM