Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

Speculative: PMDG Update

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/105008-02feb21-looking-forward-to-777-update-and-777-200er-release

'll keep this update limited to the 777, because I have a few items that will surprise you, but I'd rather discuss those in dedicated threads at some uncertain date in the future when we are ready to make you smile.

Could it be that the MSFS 737 timeline has been moved forward significantly?

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 1

I don't think so, maybe a new Airliner? Maybe they will offer it like this, buy this airliner for P3D and get 50% off when it is going to be released in MSFS after 10 years 😄

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Any developer at one point will announce something that might or might not surprise us, i don't see why PMDG needs a topic and our attention specifically here to speculate over nothing concrete

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

@Pastaiolo I agree this is pointless.

Why they don't just make the announcement when they are ready to do so?

Edited by Noooch
  • Like 1

RSR is the king of hype, stuff like this is exhibit A.  I don’t think MSFS simmers should get their hopes up, but happy to be proven wrong.

Edited by regis9
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Is this 777 announcement  for MSFS2020 or for P3D? I don't use P3D anymore.

MOVED ON! 🙂

Edited by Manny
  • Like 3

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

57 minutes ago, ErichB said:

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/105008-02feb21-looking-forward-to-777-update-and-777-200er-release

'll keep this update limited to the 777, because I have a few items that will surprise you, but I'd rather discuss those in dedicated threads at some uncertain date in the future when we are ready to make you smile.

Could it be that the MSFS 737 timeline has been moved forward significantly?

Possibly, but since there's no way to know, it's all rather pointless speculation. I can tell you what the surprise almost certainly won't be though: A price drop. 🤣

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Once these sales numbers start going down (which I think they may by now), you bet your behind they'll scramble to get something out to keep the revenue stream. I'm all for it.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

4 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Once these sales numbers start going down (which I think they may by now), you bet your behind they'll scramble to get something out to keep the revenue stream. I'm all for it.

This man knows business 

• Like 2

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Jetstream 41 coming to MFS with release next week. Soooooooooo excited! 🤣

• Like 3

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

The issue is that the SDK is in a poor state currently and heck most people can’t even run the default airlines at decent FPS let alone a PMDG bird

• Upvote 2

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

11 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

I am pretty sure if they are going to release something new to P3D, it will be like buy this now and get 50% discount on the MSFS version, just like what they did with the 737NG and I was stupid enough that I bought 737 being naive that PMDG "got this", no RSR, that is not going to work again 😄

Edited by omarsmak30
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, z06z33 said:

The issue is that the SDK is in a poor state currently and heck most people can’t even run the default airlines at decent FPS let alone a PMDG bird

Is this still a topic? The SDK has improved a lot and the flow of the complex systems already in the sim, FBW and WT are example where they are more and more systems being developed in WASM C++

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Chock said:

I can tell you what the surprise almost certainly won't be though: A price drop. 🤣

And for shure not a near release - for whatever..😏

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png