Sign in to follow this  
DAD

FBW FlyPad working in current dev mod

We plan on making the EFB larger to accommodate for VR users, but we currently cannot edit existing models in the sim until our importer/exporter is done, so we cannot change the dimensions of the tablet holder at the moment.

Edited by IcemanFBW
  • Like 8

Please do not contact me via DM for support or help with the A32NX mod. We recommend using our help channel on our Discord.

The FBW developers are looking for user input regarding the flyPad design here: https://t.co/SH5sd1myBl?

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

On 2/5/2021 at 9:08 AM, mariofsx said:

And, is the text is too small. Isn't it? I have a 43 inch TV and even with the maximun zoom, the route indication are almost impossible to read.

I also use a 43 inch TV. Right-Alt click the tablet to pop it out as a window and then you can drag it where you like.

Edited by JSmith2112

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

I would encourage people to try the experimental version - use the FBW downloader to easily switch versions.

I find the custom FBW version to be much easier to land smoothly.

• Like 1

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

I just hope we will be able to drag and drop free charts in the EFB like for the AviTab in XPlane

5 minutes ago, Noooch said:

I just hope we will be able to drag and drop free charts in the EFB like for the AviTab in XPlane

Chart fox is free and I understand that will be built in like navigraph.

58 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

Chart fox is free and I understand that will be built in like navigraph.

Yes but it cannot be integrated in the EFB am I right? You still have to open a web browser window.

24 minutes ago, Noooch said:

Yes but it cannot be integrated in the EFB am I right? You still have to open a web browser window.

I’m not sure on that but if they can integrate simbrief then perhaps it’s possible. 

6 hours ago, JSmith2112 said:

I would encourage people to try the experimental version - use the FBW downloader to easily switch versions.

I find the custom FBW version to be much easier to land smoothly.

Yes, that would be nice.  However for me the 'installer' has never worked an only shown me a screen that says 'you seem to be offline'.  I have no idea what they are talking about as I am fully logged into my MS account and can easily run MSFS.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Hi ; 

I downloaded the flybywire and I want to use the flypad but unfortunately I see blank page like just white I click on the screen twice but nothing change 

can someone explain to me why?

thanks!!

Hello, after first Installation of the stable Version, the pad was black. By clicking on it, it turns on. 

By the next fly, the pad was white and won't start by clicking... 

I installed the dev version, and it was black again and will start up by clicking. Now with the dev version it works the last 5 flights. 

Maybe it will helps... 

Greetz