Sign in to follow this  
rservice

XClass Canada good for small cities?

Is the new XClass for Canada any good for smaller (insignificant) towns? Also, is the contryside populated at least a little, I find the unpopulated areas of FSX rather unrealal

well, while waiting some sort of reply on this question I went ahead and bought it.... all I have to say sofar is ...What is Canada without winter textures in winter?But is this winter thing not an FSX artifact??but I may be wrong (?)PIC :: left is default (with UTCanada) and right is with XClass (with UTCanada too), weather set to december 23rd, 5 degrees F. CYZT (Port Hardy BC)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/162830.jpgal

Winter class is available, using the WinterWonderland option in the weather dialogue, it then comes on... I think the temperature/dew points have to dictate snow textures...not sure, but it must be an FSX thingThis pic is from the same area pointed in another direction though, with defauilt left, Xclass righthttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/162831.jpg

Hi Al,It looks like they did some LC adjustments in the mountains (I see far off in your first sceenies.)Overall, what are your comments/opinions in the Mountain regions? Does this add localized LC just to towns etc, or does it also help with the mountian ranges themselves?Regards'Garett

How does it look with real world weather? Southern BC, at least on the coast does not normally have snow except in the mountains. Lots of rain though.Ron

Ron Service