Sign in to follow this  
Guest NaturalPoint_Vince

Thanks a lot Geofa!

Hi Geofa,Thanks for getting me all excited and now I wonder if you could help? After reading your

That is a strange one. I don't know if I have an answer except maybe to download the beta 4 driver instead of the final and try running with it. That is what I started with and since it said it was the same I never updated to the final. Maybe there is an error in the driver-it does sound like a driver issue. You should be able to get absolute fluid response.Also-do you have the flight profile exculsively loading? I have that checked-not sure if that would make a difference.They are very good with their support but I don't think they are there on the weekend. I know they look in here though-you might want to (if you still can) change heading to something about tracker ir and see if they notice.I hope you can get it working!http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpg

yes I have, plus I just got this.I unplugged the TrackIR device and then plugged it back in. This is what I received. It says to disconnect from its current port and then connect to one of the ports shown in bold. I

How old is your computer. That is the message that I get when I plug a USB 2 device into it. My 3 year old machine only supports USB 1.1Barry

Guest abaragones

George, Just in case you haven't tried this one...TrackIR has a key to make the movements "slow", you use it when trying to click in small areas (more precision)....make sure that FSX and TrackIR are not using the same key, in my case they both used F8. I changed it in TrackIR for one of the Joystick bottons and now all is ok. Hope this helps

Guest Leafhopper

Dis you down load the new GAME profile for FSX - not just the updated drivers. Start TIR and click on UPDATES and click GAME UPDATES. I would think that it would have already been included but you never know. Mine is TIR3 and I had to do that.

I tried your method Dave. With this I couldn't get Track IR to recognize FSX. If I understood you correctly, I removed 4.1.029.Final, Installed 4.1028.Final, then downloaded the game-support-file-20060905.zip.Is this the game-support file that works for you?Thanks, George