Sign in to follow this  
Guest DreamFleet

Aviation Axioms.....

This was added by Bob in a dupe thread:It's a good landing if you can still get the doors open.....

My wife bought me some flying tee-shirts for Xmas, and one of them says that. Another says "Altitude, airspeed or brains.... you always need at least two."I bought her one that says "Remove before flight"..... but she doesn't wear it :-(Richard

Guest Adverse Yawn

ORA good landing is one you walk away from. An excellent landing is one where you can re-use the plane afterwards!

Guest Bob I

Morning,Passengers perfer old captains and young fliht attendants....Bob

Guest CRJ700FO

by gary larson.....hey what's a moutain goat doing up here in the clouds?

>by gary larson.....>>hey what's a moutain goat doing up here in the clouds?LOL, this was the most funny for me so far. :-lolMine:Dead reckoning: you reckon correctly, or you are dead.Marco

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Guest Bob I

Hi,A good simulator check ride is like successful surgery on a corpse....Bob

VASI Wisdom...Red over White, alrightWhite over White, you're outasightRed over Red, soon dead!bt

Guest DreamFleet

We sometimes forget that in real aviation there is an aspect of realism that is not really simulated in FS, one that has nothing to do with safety or of the piloting of the plane, and is one usually experienced when your aircraft goes in the shop for some work."If you have to ask the price..."I think you all know how that one finishes! ;-) Of course, this one applies to many things in life, but in aviation it really hits home! :-lolRegards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpg