Sign in to follow this  
aitorextrem

FSlabs wipers

1 hour ago, aitorextrem said:

seems that wipers are not working

Your engines are off, only APU...they shouldn't work. I think one of electrical systems should be on in order few things to be working as far as I remember. 

Alex 

35 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

Your engines are off, only APU...they shouldn't work. I think one of electrical systems should be on in order few things to be working as far as I remember. 

I used to be responsible for brake riding aircraft including Airbus. The wipers will work with only the APU running.

NAX669.png

2 hours ago, aitorextrem said:

anyone had experienced this bug on FSlabs?

Hi, Aitor!

You had better ask at the source, which is FSLabs forum itself.

In the meantime check your sound settings in the MCDU under OPTIONS / SOUNDS / DEVICES.
In the FSLabs airbus series, the wiper animation is connected with sound for syncro reasons, so it may be your problem.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mwilk said:

I used to be responsible for brake riding aircraft including Airbus. The wipers will work with only the APU running.

Could be...Once I played with all systems and can't remember which one needs to be on to power certain things. Best bet will be FS lab forum for quick answer. 

Alex 

1 hour ago, Rafal said:

Hi, Aitor!

You had better ask at the source, which is FSLabs forum itself.

In the meantime check your sound settings in the MCDU under OPTIONS / SOUNDS / DEVICES.
In the FSLabs airbus series, the wiper animation is connected with sound for syncro reasons, so it may be your problem.

Hello, this solution didn't worked for me. I don't know why my fslabs forum account is not accepted. This issue has been with me a long time ago & i didn't found anything. Any other suggestion? Thanks

Aitor

You might want to do a reinstall. I just checked with the FSL A320. I had it just on ground power and the wipers worked on both sides at both speeds. It almost sounds like an animation issue.

NAX669.png

2 hours ago, aitorextrem said:

I don't know why my fslabs forum account is not accepted.

Send an email to FSLabs at support (at) flightsimlabs (dot) com and your forum issue will certainly be solved. I'm sure the wiper problem too.

• Upvote 1