Sign in to follow this  
Glynn

fsx commercial airliner

Hi allWho makes the best and most realistic commercial airliner for FSX at this time ?Peter

Guest allcott

No one. They are all ported from FS9Allcott

>Then call Boeing or Airbus and buy a real plane!>>Lee:-lol Ok , so what I mean by realistic is.. and dont kill me for saying this ,but I like the way the level d and pmdg 737 and 747 aircraft work in fs9. Just a personal preference. I was looking for something of equal or better. I am not saying anything negative about any other product, just have not flown many others so this is my benchmark.Thanks Peter

I think that PMDG and Level D are about the best, but they are not FSX ready. The PMDG forum says they are working on some amazing things for FSX, so it's all coming. I'm sure Level D will show up here eventually. For now we have to make do. The small default planes are excellent, but the larger stuff...oh well.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Seems like the big problem is panels. I tried to see if any of the POSKY aircraft were ready for FSX but got a rather nasty response on the forum for not having more than 1000 posts. Level D is about the best and they have stated they are working on FSX aircraft. Seems like waiting for the Level d 767 is the best option. I really would love a long range airliner other than the 747 at this time but Oh well.

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

Guest Rick Baldwin

Level D has just announced their 767 will be available in 'early 2007', so I would expect to see it in 3 or 4 months from today.-Rick----------- My System -----------P4 @ 2.53 GHz / 1GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce 6800XT, 256MB / Windows XP Home

Guest cuyler

If I'm not mistaken, PMDG has an FSX version of their 747 out. No upgrade path, since the deadline for upgrade discount has passed.While it's not an airliner, Eaglesoft has a few of their planes out for FSX. These are highly detailed panels including all the bells and whistles.Cuyler~

Hi, I have on order the Boeing 787 for FSX from www.fspilotshop.com for $29.95 Don't really know how it will function as it has not arrived yet.TONY

HelloDo a search on ABACUS, this will give you some indication on how it will function :-)