Sign in to follow this  
Kermit_70

Can Saitek Radio knobs sensitivity be adjusted?

Hello, I hope this is the right forum...

Question regarding control of Saitek radio panel via SPAD (old version) and FSUIPC (latest, paid version):

Can the sensitivity of the knobs be fine tuned? When I rotate them sometimes they skip one or two numbers, as if they are too sensitive. I know that SPAD has an "acceleration" option, but my understanding is that it does the opposite (makes going through the numbers even faster, not slower). Nothing else appears on SPAD for this.

So I am hoping that maybe FSUIPC can do that?

I would be grateful if you could answer to this specific scenario, 'cause its never helpful when somebdy replies "SPAD is terrible, just switch to SPAD.NEXT", or "have you tried programming with LINDA"? I don't want to redo all my installations just because of this, so it would be great if this could be done simply through FSUIPC.

Cheers!

3 hours ago, Kermit_70 said:

Can the sensitivity of the knobs be fine tuned? When I rotate them sometimes they skip one or two numbers, as if they are too sensitive.

My experience says no. There is a solution, but it costs money.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro