Sign in to follow this  
DMullert

737 MAX Released for MSFS 2020 at Simmarket

15 minutes ago, Manny said:

Oh it is? LOL Thank you. Now I need to search for that file ..:)

It's systems.cfg ... hopefully you made a backup 😉

• Like 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Just now, Adamski_NZ said:

I had the original download for the 737 so I just overwrote it from the zip file. 🙂

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

25 minutes ago, Armchair Pilot said:

Holy word not allowed, that monitor layout is just amazing. God that really makes me wanna get a 3rd monitor now. Are they all 60hz?

I think all the monitor are 144hz. I will check and note back if not right.

My actual frame rate is usually around 30. Sometimes in the low 20's, sometimes up at 50. But I don't pay much attention to frame rate. I think having wide field of view and constantly scanning lots of instruments makes frame rate less important. I rarely have to pan or change view it is all there.

• Like 1

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

Just now, Adamski_NZ said:

No big deal, a quick reinstall would put things right anyway. Gonna do that after I've limped into FMMI on one engine. All part of the fun:

B3fDFVd.png

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

5 minutes ago, Adamski_NZ said:

Thanks, I just renamed the file (systems.cfg.OFF) and will just rename it back to original.

• Like 1

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

9 minutes ago, Manny said:

GUYS, Do not use this lights mod. It breaks your ILS and the A/T. I am sorry I ponsted this here without me even using it and testing. Sigh!

ADMINS: If you could please delete the original post on Page 37 please so others don't use it and then wonder why their ILS and A.T are not working. PLEASE! 

thanks

No need to apologize...EASY to rectify...keep on giving heads-up’  for these things, much appreciated.

Regards

• Like 2

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

27 minutes ago, Manny said:

after you reverted and removed the lights mod right?

Yeap, i used too this mod. I reinstalled this aircraft and now it's good! If you use it, delete.

• Like 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

Well, had to divert to Nacala, Mozambique thanks to that light mod buggering up an engine and there being too much headwind to make it to Madagascar without taking ages, but on the plus side I did find out the FMC will let you re-route easily enough and that this aeroplane can be flown and landed on one on engine okay:

noW6Bhp.png

4xQBD6o.png

Ek1y4pP.png

iulBPVy.png

LhbRP3V.png

Kly1Ltg.png

Edited by Chock
  • Like 6

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

44 pages now.   I don't think PMDG should bother with the NG3 - there's obviously no interest for 737 models in the sim  🙂

• Like 5

I am experiencing an issue when trying to change the waypoints in the FMC mid flight. Both times after I tried to change this the sim froze up. The first time it crashed, and then tonight it froze up and I had to use ctrl/alt/del to close the sim down. Anyone else have this issue? I suspect I may be doing something wrong. Also, is there a direct to feature? Sometimes I like to just fly from point A to point B due to a combination of laziness and time constraints.

Cheers, Pete

• Like 1

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

3 hours ago, Schwarzgruber said:

Yeap, i used too this mod. I reinstalled this aircraft and now it's good! If you use it, delete.

No ...... you need a fresh/original copy of the file!

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

After reinstall (due to the "light fix" problem) the aircraft is holding it's own in the cruise phase. I am really happy with the way she is handling at FL350 (KPWA - KYNG). A issues though:

1. The Total FUEL QTY on the MFD reads 17.0 lbs (LEFT 7.3   right 7.3), it doesn't seem to add up. Anyone else get this?

2. I am not able to disengage the LNAV & VNAV modes buttons even when disengaging the AP.

3. I can only manage speed manually. The A\T does not seem to work. There does not seem to be a working managed speed mode. Maybe     I'm doing something wrong. 

4.  Experiencing much lower FPS with this aircraft as well.

Other than that I am merrily flying along here in cruise. We'll see what happens on approach and landing.

Edited by TomCYYZ

3 hours ago, Chock said:

Yup, got problems with the light mod too. I've just lost an engine whilst up at cruise. Never had a problem prior to trying that mod:

oYsmvHp.png

Time and again I'm amazed how realistic this sim can look on a screeny. Beautiful. Thx Chock.

7 minutes ago, Gerwil said:

Time and again I'm amazed how realistic this sim can look on a screeny. Beautiful. Thx Chock.

Very exciting to see. 

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb