Sign in to follow this  
shermank

prepar3d.com forum

As of 1300 GMT this morning, I have not been able to access the above forum. Has anyone else had this experience? Additonally, trying again while typing this post, the entire p3d website appears to be down...

Sherm

• Upvote 2

Can confirm it. Never seen this before "Error establishing a database connection"

Dan

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

1 minute ago, blaunarwal said:

Can confirm it. Never seen this before "Error establishing a database connection"

Dan

had this error when they changed the Layout of the website before the release of v5... Maybe it is just some work on the database.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Just now, Kaiii3 said:

had this error when they changed the Layout of the website before the release of v5... Maybe it is just some work on the database.

Then it's good news. I feared they could be hacked.

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

1 minute ago, blaunarwal said:

Then it's good news. I feared they could be hacked.

lets hope so - time will tell. No info about any work on the database over the last days (but i guess they are never posting infos about that)

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Sorry we are all having this problem, but at least I know the problem is not on my end. 

sherm

It've observed this quite often before a new version was released, thus I wouldn't worry. After all, it's been quite some time after the last update.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I´ve observed they had often spam forum entries....so maybe they are taking care of it to avoid these.

A new version? I would be glad...but I think they should take enough time. I don´t want a unfinished TE....regardless of with or without BETA Tag 😉

Marcus

Edited by mpo910
  • Upvote 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

I was really hoping V5.2 with improved lighting and weather updates.

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

It`s down again!!!

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

same me

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars