Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

RTSS needs an update

1 hour ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, I just can't get the smoothness without RTSS

I'm using 7.3.1. with P3D V5.1.

Scanline sync x/2 works OK for me.

• Like 1

Bert

3 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

which Nvidia driver are you using?

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

14 minutes ago, ttbq1 said:

which Nvidia driver are you using?

Bert

10 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Bert, just curious - does it work with the FSLabs Airbus?

In v4.5 it works with the Bus if I load a default aircraft first.

In v5.1, it does not cap the FR at all on the FSLabs Airbus, period.  All other aircraft are fine.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

4 minutes ago, richbonneau said:

In v5.1, it does not cap the FR at all on the FSLabs Airbus, period.  All other aircraft are fine.

I am facing exactly the same issue, perfectly fine with all aircraft except FSLABS.

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

My apologies Bert et al, I forgot to specifically mention FSLABS, just like most users it’s working with all planes except the buses. 

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

3 hours ago, richbonneau said:

Do not have this plane..

• Like 1

Bert

Interesting as P3D crashes for me during startup whenever MSI afterburner is running.  It doesn't matter what aircraft or scenario as I never get to that point.  Once I exit out of afterburner the sim runs fine.  The error that I receive is a DX access denied.

I9-9900, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3090 FTW

On 4/1/2021 at 1:58 PM, Sabre57 said:

Interesting as P3D crashes for me during startup whenever MSI afterburner is running.  It doesn't matter what aircraft or scenario as I never get to that point.  Once I exit out of afterburner the sim runs fine.  The error that I receive is a DX access denied.

I just started getting this error as well with RTSS active.. not sure what changed...

Back to limiting fps in NV CP again..

Bert

On 4/1/2021 at 9:58 PM, Sabre57 said:

I was getting the DXGI Access Denied message when changing vehicles in P3D. But I had RTSS running as well. The problem was caused by the RTSS display. Turn it off whilst changing vehicles cured it. You can turn the display back on after a vehicle change.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

38 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

The problem was caused by the RTSS display.

Good find!

It was the on screen fps display that caused the problem... not the fps limiter.. 🙂

Back to using RTSS.

Bert

Just now, Bert Pieke said:

Good find!

It was the on screen fps display that caused the problem... not the fps limiter.. 🙂

Back to using RTSS.

I wrote about this on the RTSS forum and the author suggested a couple of possible fixes but neither worked. He wasn’t going to buy P3D just to fix it.

I also posted on the LM forum and whilst they didn’t acknowledge it I’m told they read every post so hopefully it will be fixed with 5.2.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Greetings to all.

This is how I have been able to use RTSS with the FSLABS, found it by luck but works every time, including the on screed display.

RTSS 7.3.1 - option to start with windows checked

MSI Afterburner 4.6.3.16053

Latest FSLABS and P3D5 and frames unlimited in the sim

Load the airbus and once all its internal testing is complete and the aircraft is initialised go to P3d menu, Options, graphics and then just cancel it.

When back in the sim, you are limited to your RTSS limiter settings and you can also activate the on screen display.

Has been working for me every time and I hope it does for you too.

Best regards

Thanos   

• Like 2

===============

✈️ Thanos Anogiatis ✈️

(A Greek in KSA)

8 hours ago, Thanos68 said:

Greetings to all.

This is how I have been able to use RTSS with the FSLABS, found it by luck but works every time, including the on screed display.

RTSS 7.3.1 - option to start with windows checked

MSI Afterburner 4.6.3.16053

Latest FSLABS and P3D5 and frames unlimited in the sim

Load the airbus and once all its internal testing is complete and the aircraft is initialised go to P3d menu, Options, graphics and then just cancel it.

When back in the sim, you are limited to your RTSS limiter settings and you can also activate the on screen display.

Has been working for me every time and I hope it does for you too.

Best regards

Thanos   

Thanks for this find - 

It worked for me as well!

Rich

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case